Chapter 8 BITCH!

Mkay hi sorry about the title im just feeling really energetic so yeah 😂😂😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***jasons pov***

I woke up with my arms around amber and he head was rested on my chest. I kissed her head. She shook her head a little. I chuckled lightly.

I tried to let go of her but she grabbed me. "Nooo i just want you to lay in bed with me all day Long." Amber said. I smiled. Her phone went off.

I ran over to her bedside table and grabbed her phone. "HEY!" She said trying to grab her phone.

"Dear amber, today we need to go look for some wedding dresses and dont let jason see it! You know its bad luck. Give me a call! Love your step mother!" I read in a girlie voice and i said it pretty sassy if i do say so myself.

Amber laughed. "Ugh. Well i need to call her." She said running her hand threw her hair.

I handed her the phone and amber kissed me. I smiled and left the bedroom.

***ambers pov***

I called my step mom. "Hey amber how are ya?" She asked. "Im fine and ummm thanks for deciding the day i get my wedding dress." I said.

"Amber im sorry if you dont want to do this today but your wedding is a month away." My step mom said. My eyes widened. "What?!? Its in a month!" I said.

"Yes it is." She said. "Wow thanks for having my back i need to call a few friends and.... I will get ready and also pick us all up when were ready." I said. "Alright hun and no jason!" She said.

"Wow so this is what you think of him... Nah im just playin bye! Love you!" I said and hung up. I went to the bathroom and got ready.

I called raegan and payton and my sister and jasons sisters. They all said yes to coming my sister has to bring her boyfriend and their daughter this will be interesting..

~~~ on there way to the bridal shop thingy i dont know~~~

We finally got to the wedding shop with tons of dresses we walked in and a lady greeted us.

"Hello im alexis who is the bride here?" She said. I kinda waved my hand a little. "Hi im amber and well im the bride." I said smiling.

"Alrighty well congratulations! And do you know what you might be looking for?" The lady asked.

"Thank you! And ummm i want something with lace and i dont want my dress to be like cinderella kinda stuff im not very girly maybe something like a mermaid dress with a sweetheart neck line.." I said.

"Alright well your in luck! We have so many choices of the kind of dresses you like!" The lady said. "Follow me!" She said and we all followed.

Everyone got their seats while i went to go try on dresses. The first one i tried on was a mermaid dress with a sweetheart neckline and some lace at the bottom and also a little white rose on the well umm... Boob part.

I walked out and everyone looked shocked. "It looks gorgeous." Raegan said. "Auntie! You look pretty!" My niece said. I smiled. "How perfect." My sister said and smiled. Her boyfriend put a thumbs up.

"Cute." Payton said. My step mother was just in silence. "Sooo mom." I said. "I dont know amber it just i feel like you could find something better." She said.

She acted like she was too good for this dress so i made a comment. "Yeah too bad its my wedding so i decide if i like it or not and if you have anything negative dont say it because it wont matter." I said and smiled.

My step mom looked shocked. "Thank you all for nice comments but im gonna try on some other dresses." I said and walked back to the dress area.

Next dress was a gorgeous white dress with a sweet heart neckline and the lace was wrapped around the dress it kinda looked like more vintage lace which i loved. I tried this dress on.

I walked out. Everyone was looking at me like i was a queen or some shit. I looked in the mirror. "I love it its just missing something..." I said.

The worker lady came out with a black lace belt to just add a different color then she put on a little wedding head piece kind of a wedding train thingy.

My eyes started to water. Everyone came up and hugged me. I started crying lightly. "This one.. I love this one. I feel pretty for once." I said. My sister whipped away my tears.

My step mom looked annoyed. "Amber honey why this one and why black lace." My step mom said.

I smirked a little and looked down. I looked back at the mirror. "You know what." I said and turned around. I calmed myself.

"I feel gorgeous so i could care less what you say if you dont like it. If you dont like my dress and its so bad for you then dont come to my wedding." I said and smiled a very nice smile.

"Ooohhh." Raegan said quietly. I laughed. "Wow amber. Your gonna treat me like this? Good luck paying for the dress on you own." My step mom said and left.

I stood there shocked. I started crying. I sat down. "Oh amber forget about her. We will all help you pay for the wedding dress." Raegan said. I looked up at her. "Really?" I said.

Everyone nodded. I hugged them all. "Thank you guys." I said and whipped my tears away. We got the dress and i decided to keep in here so jason had no chance of seeing it before the wedding.

This is amazing and i couldnt be happier.

**********************

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment please i havent hears from you guys in a while :c so vote and comment if you can love you all bye!