Important please read! (Very important tbh)

*A/N*

Hi guys.... I have been thinking about this and thinking... And thinking.., and doing more thinking for about 2 days or so... Its not that important but knowing i have so many readers it is kinda important... Before you all jump to conclusions NO!! I am not deleting the jason story!

Neither of them will be gone! I love these stories so much... But with amber and jason it feels like there just growing up wayyyyy to fast... Now that i think about it... I just want them to be a couple... Not a married couple.. Jason just doesnt seem like the kind of guy to get married now....

Its stressful writing this and i REALLY need you guys to comment telling me how you feel about this like seriously i need to know....

Updating this story has became more of a chore other than something that i want to do and it upsets me because im not pleasing myself with what im writing... And im not sure if i pleasing you guys....

I never have any ideas to write stuff and when i do it sucks so... I have made up my mind... Maybe...

I know that i have so many readers for this sequel and that makes me so happy! And also i have so many votes and im so grateful for it! But i have decided to take this story back to when amber first moves in with jason the beginning of this story basically...

Before jason asked amber to marry him so they are just a couple so... Im deleting all the chapters that came after he proposed including the chapter were he did propose so basically the chapter where its ambers first night...

Im so sorry if this has made you annoyed or upset or disappointed but guys you have to under stand i want to be happy with my story and deleting these chapters gives me so many more ideas for this story that are funny! And adventurous and more tours! And youtube videos! Like how it used to be... When i used to make like 2 chapters a day... When i was happy with all this...

Dont get me wrong i love all of you soooo much you have no idea! I love the support i get for what i write but this just feels like the better choice?

Seriously guys please comment on this if you can telling me what YOU want because if i get some people saying "no please dont delete the chapters!" Then of course im not gonna delete the chapters but thats up to you guys... Comment please tell me what i need to do!

You all have until tomorrow around... 3:30 Canadian time... (The timeline in Canada) if you dont know what time that is find it on google and i will also make a notice chapter telling you if im gonna do this or not.

Please dont be upset i love you all so much i hope you have enjoyed this book... Please understand where im coming from... Thank you all so much for the support. Bye. ❤️💕