Chapter 5

Ambers pov:

I woke up in my room. i heard someone at my window. It was like 3:00 am god i wish dean and sam were here right now. Yes the ones from supernatural. I went to my closet to get my old softball bat from when i was like 10 and i decides to walk over to the window.

I unlocked it and opened it. "AMBER!" I heard the voice say. I couldnt quite tell who it was but then it hit me. I screamed "REBECCA!" I yelled. Jason came running in. "Thats it im calling the cops!" He said and ran to go get the phone.

"Until the cops get here. You have to deal with me." I said. She gulped and i pulled her onto my bedroom floor and held her down. She slapped me. "OW YOU BITCH!" I yelled and soon patty came in to help me. By now patty was holding her down and i was out of breath.

The police walked in and patty got up. "Rebecca? Not you again." The officer said. Woah i guess she stalked other people. "Your under arrest for trespassing lets go." The officer said and hand cuffed rebecca. As they left i flipped off rebecca and jason slapped my hand down.

"That. Was. Terrifying." I said out of breath. Patty rubbed my back and jason got me water. "I cant believe she would come back." Jason said.

I hugged him and hid my head in his chest. I was still freaked out. "Since we are in your room i could sleep with you." Jason said. I nodded and he carried me bridal style to the bed and we fell asleep.

~~~next morning~~~~

"Wake up wake up wake up." Jason said.

"Nooooo i want to sleep." I said. "Get up dont waste the day." He said. I sighed and he walked out of the room to make breakfast.

I grabbed my phone and texted him.

"Your the peanutbutter to my jelly the mac to my cheese the milk to my cookies and more cringey stuff hehe i found it on tumblr." I texted him.

"Thats nice and all sweetheart but you need to GET. UP!" He texted back.

I yelled down stairs "FINE BE THAT WAY!" I yelled. I heard him laugh and i got out of bed. When i got down stairs jason had made breakfast and we ate and stuff and watched a movie.

I got a phone call and i saw the number. The tattoo place. "I'll get it." Jason said. I pushed him down. "Nu uh i will get it." I said and ran to the phone. Jason looked confused.

"Hello?" I answered. "Hello is this amber?" The lady asked. "Yeah." I said. "Alright well we can have you come in today if thats alright with you." She said.

"Yeah that would be nice and is it okay if a friend comes with me." I asked. I could hear her typing. "Yup! And we can have you in here at 1:30 if thats good." The lady said.

"Yeah." I said and looked at the time. It was 12:00. Shit! "Alright well i need to go get ready." I said. "Alright hun bye." The lady said and i hung up. I got ready and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Heyo seeeeeee i told you i would eventually write in here more! So guys tell me what you think and vote and comment on this chapter! Love you! Byeeee froggie troop!