Chapter 3!

Ambers pov:

Jason was jumping up and down on my bed... I groaned.

"Whaaaaa." I said. "Get up get up get up get up!" Jason said. "I have my surprise for us all but you have to do a scavenger hunt!" Jason said.

I sighed. "Okay okay okay okay okay im getting up im getting up." I said.

Jason walked out of my room and so did i.

I rubbed my eyes and stood by my door way for a second. Patty picked me up "AHHHH" i screamed. He looked at me. "Amber its just me." Patty said laughing.

"Oh okay.... Lol your not jason... Put me down!" I said. He laughed and jason picked me up bridal style.

"Guys im not a little baby." I said giving them the stink eye. Jason put me down. "Okay go look for the notes all of you someone go get luke... Then start looking for the notes." Jason said.

We nodded and got luke. We looked for the notes which we found and led us to the last one.. It was tickets to a amusement park! Then there was a note on the back.

It said.. "Amber go look in the front yard." I read it and ran to the front door and went outside...

I saw raegan and payton! I screamed i know i know i was only gone for one day but still i missed them! They screamed to and we all hugged each other.

"Oh my gosh amber!!" Raegan said. "The one and only!" I said. She laughed. Then i heard a car door shut.

Drake got out of the car. I waved to him and said hello to payton then i said hello to drake.

Shortly after all that we got ready and left.

We got to the amusement park. Raegan started to record and so did i.

"Hey guys wassssup so im here with jason, patty, luke, drake, raegan, and payton... I know alot of people but hey why not!" I said to my camera.

Im not gonna tell them about the moving thing until i do a house tour. "were at an amusement park and yeah!" I said.

Jason took the camera and held it high so i couldnt reach it but he still put it so the viewers could see us.

"Jason!!!!" I whined. "Ambrehhhhh" jason whined back.

I pouted and he put his arm around me and we kissed. We went on rides.... Mainly roller coasters... We got to the area where it was all lit up.

Jason took his camera out and i was looking at the lights. I heard a gasp from people around us and everyone with me except for jason.

I turned around and saw jason down on one knee with a beautiful ring. I started to cry. "Amber.... I have loved you for a long time now and ever sense i saw you i knew i would fall in love.... And i was wondering if you would be my wife." Jason said.

"I-i-i yes!" I said and we hugged and he picked me up and spinned me around. We kissed and he put the rind on my ring finger.

I smiled at it and everyone clapped. I just giggled and kinda cried. Jason put his hands around my waist "i cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you." He said.

"I cant wait either." I said and kissed him. He got that all on... Camera... Holy shit! This is all going so fast im not saying i dont like it but wow!

This is amazing.

************************************

Dawhhhhhh! Tell me what you guys think please in the comments and vote for this chapter i seriously love all of you and thanks for some of you staying with me from the beginning of the jason fanfic you guys are the best!

I love you guys byeeeeeee froggie troop!