Chapter 9:

**A/N sorry if i say skylar instead of amber i have been using the name skylar in my other fanfictions so it gets confusing**

***ambers pov***

After we got the dress and stuff we went out to eat.

We ate at some Mexican place. I ordered something with meat in it. OH JUDGE ME!

After we ate and stuff we decided to all go back home. Once i got dropped off at jasons house... Would it be wrong if i said my place as well because i have moved in...

Well anyways the lights were off and i tried to turn them on but it wouldnt work.

"Alright this isnt funny." I said and sighed.

I heard jason giggle. I smiled and tried to find were he was.

"BOO!" He shouted and picked me up. I screamed. "Jason! You cant do that!" I said laughing a little.

He kissed my cheek and carried me up to our room. "Your being sweet, but weird, and please turn the lights back on." I said.

Jason giggled a little. "I cant turn the lights back on." He said. "And why not?" I asked.

"Because i want to lay here and cuddle with my princess in the dark." He said.

"Aw." I said and chuckled a little. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat.

He rested his hand on my back. "So did you find a dress." He asked.

"Yeah." I said. "What does it look like?" He asked.

"No of your business!" I said and giggled. He got on top of me and tickled me and the well i got on top of him and tickled him but i suck at tickling so he really just chuckled at me trying to tickle him.

"I suck at this". I said and laughed. "I know." He said. I pouted. "But you are really pretty so..." He said and smirked. I kissed him and he kissed back.

"I feel like we have grown up you know we arent like how we were a year ago in walmart." I said leaning my forehead on his.

"I remember when you thought i touched your but." He said and laughed a little. "Yeah that was awkward". I replied and smiled.

"What about when you sang in front of us for the first time." Jason said.

"Yeah that was... Weird.., kinda." I said.

"What about when my brother came down to see us." I said. "Ugh so many memories." Jason said and laughed.

"Seriously can we turn back on the lights." I asked. "Yeah let me go in the garage and turn the back on." Jason said and sighed.

"I love you." He said. "Aww well i love you to and now im gonna come with you to the garage." I said and he smiled and grabbed my hand.

We turned back on the lights. "Maybe i like them better off i guess." I said and smirked. Jason turned off the lights and played with ears to see and eyes to hear acoustic version from sleeping with sirens.

He light some candles and he slow danced with me. I love these kind of moments.

"Im so lucky to have you has my fiancé." Jason said. said. I smiled. "That sounded different, the fiancé part, but... I like it." I said.

"I like it to, soon i will be able to call you my wife." He said. "And then you will be my husband." I said and grabbed his hand gently.

He kissed me, and i kissed back, it was amazing something felt different though... It felt more... Magical, or sweet, or passionate, ya know?

I pulled away and rested my head on his shoulder.

And i just started to... Cry, lightly. Jason picked my up and he sat on the couch and sat me on his lap.

"Whats wrong?" He asked whipping away one of my tears. "Im marrying you, and i actually feel loved, i feel like we will last forever and oh my gosh jason its an amazing feeling i cant describe it. We can have a family and be happy together all of these things and you also make me really happy now, and im so grateful." I said.

"Wow, that honestly means a lot." He said.

I just laughed a little and hugged him. "Thank you, for everything." I said. He kissed my cheek and we just sat their hugging, it was amazing.

**************************

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed!

Okay im sorry i cant act preppy.

In the past week you probably have heard about what jason did. I still support him because what he did was NOT rape. They teach us in school that rape is when someone disagrees to have sex with someone but the someone forces them to have sex.

The ania girl said yes to having sex with him. This situation was something she could control. She invited jason to see her, when he started to make her feel uncomfortable she could have said; "i think its time for you to leave." But she didnt say that.

She took the alcohol and drank it even though she was under age she drank it. And if she didnt want him to have sex with her why didnt she just say no?

And also if it was so important and against the law why didnt she talk about it earlier?

Also she has a video that she deleted after the video she made about jason

And that video was a vlogg with him, after the whole thing happened, and she has a video thats still up that has a photo of jason in the thumb nail.

I honestly see both of them at fault. What jason did was wrong, but ania could have said no.

Well that was my opinion keep in mind im aloud to share it,

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment on it, it helps me out a lot.

Stay strong my lovelies, bye.