Chapter 10:

***day before the wedding***

***skylars pov***

We were all at the spot me and jason decided to get married at, near a beach and it was on a little hill kinda... There were lights that hung above the seats and on the seats their was white roses.

For food their was cheese and crackers, hot dogs; my idea, steak, salad, and a candy bowl!! Yay.

Everyone was running around checking if everything was okay. "Here have a flower crown." Raegan said running up to me.

I put it on. "Very tumblr much wow." I said and giggled. "Oh you know you like it." She said and walked off. Then payton came up to me.

"Which pair of shoes?" She asked me holding up two pairs of shoes. "Uhhhh the sparkly ones." I said and walked away to the dressing room.

"AMBER THE BRIDES MAID DRESSES ARE HERE AND THE MAID OF HONNOR ONES ARE HERE TO!" My friend Richie yelled.

"Yay! I squealed.

They were pastel blue short dresses and the shoes they were gonna wear were brand new blue pretty converse.

The 3 brides maids were raegan, payton, and candice. The maid of honor was, my sister.

The maid of honors dress was the same pastel blue color but the dress was longer and better fitting.

Jason was off with bribry and luke and patty trying on tuxes ooooo fancy.

They had me try on my wedding dress and it still fitted very pretty!

I tried on the shoes. "Guys i hate the shoes, go grab my converse." I said.

Raegan ran to go get the converse and i smiled at them while putting them on. "Much better." I said.

My sister put on my veil so we could see how i would look on my wedding day.

Every one started to cry a little. "Guys please, if you cry i cry and this is a happy thing! I mean come on two people in love will be happy and food and GUESS WHO ISNT THROWING THE FLOWERS! NO ONE IS KISSING JASON ACCEPT FOR ME, ARE WE CLEAR!" I said.

"Yes." Everyone said. "CAN I GET A HELL YEAH!" I said.

"HELL YEAH!" Everyone said including my niece who was 5 years old. "Oh no honey not you." I said to her.

Everyone laughed and we went on with the day. After this i was meeting jason at the house and stuff.

"Amber the cake is here." Richie said.

"Oh Richie my little helper." I said and patted his head. He smirked.

The cake had black lace decoration on it and i didnt want the two people kissing on the top, thats to cliché.

So.... I got a little black rose on the top. Cute?

I liked it. They put it in the fridge and i decided to change back into my other clothes so i wouldnt get anything on my wedding dress.

"Hey uh guys, would it be okay if i went back home." I asked.

"Oh my gosh yes of course." Payton said and patted my back. "Guys make sure you get marshmallows and the chocolate fountain." I said.

"Yeah yeah yeah go home to your almost hubby and hug him and kiss him and then you can you know-" richie said and i cut him off.

"Dont even go their." I said and walked out to my car.

I drove to the house and once i got their i went inside obviously. I shut the door behind me and locked it and i guess jason heard me and he came running down the stairs.

He hugged me and picked me up. "Woah what was that for?" I said giggling.

"We are getting married tomorrow thats crazy!" Jason said.

I jumped up and down and squealed. "I know!!! I cant wait!!!" I said and kissed him.

"I love you to the moon and back." He said.

"I love you to the moon and back plus infinity and beyond." I said

I went up to our room and jason followed he ran over to his computer.

"What are you hiding? Are you looking at naked girls!" I said and laughed.

"No!" He said. "Hun i was just playing." I said and plopped on the bed.

"I was looking at uh some new houses for us." He said.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap and looked at the computer. "I like that one." I said.

"So do i." He replied. "Okay well lets save up money." I said. "Darling it isnt that easy." He said.

I groaned. "Why not??"

"We will probably buy it but it has 3 rooms." He said.

"Okay, bedroom, music room, junk room." I said.

He chuckled. "Alright we'll see." He said.

I kissed his cheek and went downstairs to watch tv and yeah.

*************************

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment, and vote!

Love you allll!!!! Byeeeee!!! ❤️