Chapter 12:

***honey moon (sorry for the time hop.***

*AMBERS pov*

We stayed at a beach in florida and it was gorgeous i loved it. Well we didnt stay like at a beach and thats it... We rented a condo.

It was a teeny bit late at night and i was on the back deck drinking a smoothie.

Jason walked out and sat me on his lap. I smirked and kissed him and he kissed back harder.

I pulled away. "Woah slow down." I said.

"Come on amber were married we can do what we want." He smirked and started to kiss my neck. I put my hand on his chest pushing him back a tiny bit. "Jason i love you but im not ready..." I said.

"But we are married." He argued. I stood up. "I realize that but that doesnt mean sex right away." I said.

He stormed off into the bedroom i could tell he was angry. He probably thinks i dont love him. I started to walk after him to tell him i do love him.

I stopped myself. "Amber you love him but of your not ready he needs to understand that." I thought.

I sat back down and hugged my knees. Im so confused and nervous... Do i want to do this? Ugh i dont know. Im so scared.

What if i get pregnant? My life will be over. Completely. Over. No more friends no more family no more fans and jason would leave. I know he would.

"AMBER DONT SAY THAT!" A part of myself screamed. I sighed. I walked into the kitchen. Ive got this. I can do this.

Amber you were just nervous your okay now. Jason is yours and you are his everything will be alright.

I walked into the bedroom and knocked a tiny bit and then walked in.

"What?" He mumbled. I sat next to him.

"Jason this is y because i dont love you because i do. I was just nervous and i want to have sex with someone because they love me not just because they want to have sex with me. I want to have sex with someone who will be their with me if i get pregnant." I said.

He hugged me. "I would never leave you no matter what. And i do love you im sorry i was pushing all this on you, sometimes i forget your 2 years younger than me." Jason said.

"Yeah but i uh- im ready." I said. "No amber you dont have to." Jason said. "I know i dont have to but i want to." I said and he smirked.

We started to kiss and he pulled me on top of him. He started to kiss my neck and then my collar bones. And we uh ermmmmm "did the dirty"

Ew. Im sorry i cant write fucking smut!

All that was going threw my mind was. "Well this is happening. No taking it back. Im quite happy." Thats all i thought about.

************************

Ew. Omg im so sorry. This sucked. Im sorry im sorry. I tried im sorry. It was gonna happen sooner or later. Coment and vote love you alllll byeeee! ❤️💕