Chapter 7 i think...

**ambers pov**

We walked to were there was a bunch of lights. "Ready." I said to raegan. She nodded. We lifted up our sleeve and showed the guys... Guys? No i mean boys.

"Amber sweetheart your getting really good at drawing." Jason said. I smacked his arm playfully. "Its not a drawing ya dingus its a tattoo!" I said.

His mouth dropped. "Oh my gosh no." He said. I nodded and smiled. He hugged me and i squealed. "I love it its beautiful." He said.

I kisses him. "Im happy to have it on me." I said. "Wow just wow." Jason said and smiled while chuckling. I saw drake and raegan hugging. "Aw." I said quietly and leaned my head on jasons shoulder.

We held hands and walked around some more. After that we went home...

"Patty!" Jason yelled. Patty came running down the stairs. "What?" He said. "Amber got a tattoo!" Jason said.

"What no way!" Patty said and walked over to me. "Let me seeee!" He said.

I showed it to him. Patty hugged me. "Its so cute!" He said. I smiled. "I know!" I said and laughed. After all of that we went to sleep...

~~~next morning~~~

I woke up and i didnt see jason. So i decided to go down stairs and look for him. I went out back and stood in the door way. Jason was... Talking to another girl... She was really pretty and she was giggling and flirting and the worst part was...

Im engaged to him and im seeing him let this all happen. He glanced over to see me i bursted out crying and ran upstairs. I ran to pattys room and knocked on the door well... I banged on the door.

He opened it before jason got upstairs i ran inside pattys room. Patty hugged me. "Woah woah woah amber whats wrong sweet heart?" He asked.

"J-jason was flirting with a-another girl." I said crying. Patty just hugged me and then jason came in the room. "Amber.. Please." He said. "Jason i dont want to talk to you and i dont want to see you!" I shouted and ran downstairs.

I grabbed a coat and ran outside i didnt get in a car no i just ran down the street i didnt know where the fuck i was going i didnt really care either. Jason was chasing after me.

He stopped me and picked me up. "Amber that was a close friend i just saw please dont think it was anything other than that." He said.

"Jason i-im sorry i-i i feel like... We should put off the wedding for a while.. I mean im only 19 and im sorry about this i really am im sorry for thinking that you were cheating im sorry i just im sorry and i always am im not fucking good enough i never will be! You probably dont even want to talk to me!" I shouted and tried to get out of jasons arms.

"Amber shh its okay. We can hold the wedding off.. I understand and stop being sorry. Okay i love you and i cant be mad at you." Jason said.

"But you can be mad at me! I mean im depressed i- i- im ugly im the worst person obviously you do the sweetest things and i ruin them!" I said.

"Amber stop. Your not ugly and you havent ruined anything! I cant imagine my life without you. We can hold the wedding off we can do whatever you want as long as im with you." Jason said with his eyes starting to water.

I hugged him really tightly. He kissed my forehead. "You should go back to sleep." Jason said. I nodded and walkes back to the house.

"Jason im really sorry." I said. "Stop being sorry just please stop being sorry." He said.

I hushed myself and just walked home. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Amber please dont do this!" Jason yelled banging on the door. "This was supposed to be happy im just ruining it for everyone i dont even know what to think i just ugh im so confused i want i just i dont know!" I screamed.

I could hear jason crying. "Amber please." He said quietly. I walked out and hugged him. "I never meant what i said... Im just confused your marrying a child im only 19 but i dont want to put off the wedding anymore." I said.

Jason just kissed me and it lasted for a pretty long time. "Just hush and let me love you." Jason said and kissed my forehead. "Have i upset you." I said looking down.

"Not at all love... Im not upset im glad im with you." He said. He carried me to his bed and we basically cuddled all night.

***************************

Im sorry if this is sad... Im just feeling down alot but if you want to comment and vote for this chapter. Love you all stay strong bye.