-1-

"93.2 lbs"

"UGH" Jimin screams from the top of his lungs.

The scale shows that he gained 2 pounds the past week because his cousins came from the Philippines and he simply wanted to show them the Korean cloture.

He didn't want to stack up on food. He didn't want to eat. But he had to so he would appear fine to his loved ones.

"GODDAMIT" He yelled in frustration again.

The brunette grabbed his food from his food tray and threw it on his window. Letting the once appealing chicken slide down the glass and fall on to the wooden floor along with his tears trickling done his brown eyes.

He crashes down on the cool floor letting his body feel the pain from the sudden contact. Balling up he starts sobbing and sobbing and sobbing.

He never wanted to be this way. He never wanted this to effect him. But that extra 2 pounds made him brake down.

He felt his entire body num. He couldn't feel his stomach rumble from his aching hunger. He couldn't feel the shivers down his spine from the breeze.

Jimin completely zoned out that he didn't notice his best friend knocking on his room door.

So he stood up. Checked his lifeless face in the mirror and made sure it looked like he didn't just have a melt down.

He smiled into the mirror. Making sure that he look normal. In his opinion he looked fine.

He got on the biggest sweater he had. Put it over his head and went to the door.

He opened the door greeting his best friend with a big smile.

"Hey Chim"

"Hey Yoongi"

They both stared into each others eyes.

"I brought food"

"O-oh um T-thanks"