-25-

"So is it all about control" the joyous laughs of the group died down at a incredibly fast rate , all eyes set on Rijanna. Under the table Yoongi quickly grabbed hold of Jimin's hand which was grabbing on to his own thigh from the pressure. "I-i um" His elder was circling the pad of his thumb on Jimin's small hand, wanting to comfort him even though he clearly knowns that it wasn't going to happen. 

"I mean I never know what its like to have Anorexia or anything I'm just wondering what drove you into it. Is it your dancing career-" Thats when Rijanna was then quieted by the slam of Yoongi's hand on the table. 

"Miss you need to stop right there" Jungkook stated, slapping his hand on her mouth. He was only seated beside so the task was quite simple. He has been estranging glances with Yoongi before he soon got the message. Though he was told to shut her up he also wanted to make it slightly comedic, not so that everyone would start attacking him. He didn't dare to glance at her doing so. 

"Im sorry can Rijanna and I be excused?" Hoseok "questioned" which meant he would immediately leave after "asking" so no one bothered to answer his "question". Once he has left with his hell of a girlfriend everyone immediately came to Jimin's side, either sitting beside Yoongi after standing from their seat or moving towards him . Though its a thing to say " hEy, give the dude some space" from their time spent with Jimin this has got to be the best coping mechanism. 

"I was honestly so close to beating the bitch up more than I do myself" With that said by their sweet saviour Namjoon  Jimin just lost it, banging his head on the wooden table once and remaining in the position just laughing. Everyone soon followed along laughing making hilarious side jokes such as " More than you beat Jin?! woah! Namjoon you really levelled up" said by their alien called a human, " I just though of the 'Chose your fighter meme'" said by the overly obsessed Overwatch gamer," I was so close to losing my shit" said by their mom. 

Anyway with that said Hoseok soon returned, without his date.