[submissions] 1

story submitted by PromisestoKeepforBTS
enjoy!

"Ah FUCK seriously?" Jimin not so carefully laid down on his mattress, massaging his forehead with a tight grasp.

"Does this have to happen literally every single day now?" He whined giving up with the massage and putting his hands down in defeat.

"Hey Chim~-"

"Yoongi-to loud-head-ugh!"

The elder carefully sat on the bed, laying the youngers head on the side of his thigh. He laid against the head board hands massaging jimin's head with much care.

"Love, do you think we should get you checked? This happens too often." With all his heart he gave all his love and care for the other. Now that these constant headache's happen all the time its like he somewhat failed with taking care of his lover.

He didn't get a reply for jimin, when he looked down on his lap the other was very much asleep. He carded the raven hair through his fingers just to give some degree of comfort.

"I know this is a hard fight for yiu jimin but i promise with all my heart i will help you no matter the amount of pain it brings me"

He laid a soft kiss on the youngers forehead, took a picture of the other and set it as his home screen. He then plugged in his earphones and listen to this album called mono by rm which is such a great piece.

He looked at the peaceful man on his lap and smiled. Happy to be living with such a great piece of art.

I dont really like writing authors notes but I just have to say im sorry for like um not making this longer and um please dont punch me thanks💜💜💜