-32-

It was awkwardly very quiet in the living space. No sounds of laughing echoing or the sound of beats being played through a set of headphones, just silence. As much he enjoyed this feeling the feeling in his gut was telling him so many different things.

To get things of his mind he headed to bathroom simply starring at the mirror observing the imperfections of his face. Every dark spot, red, and oily spot so visible under the dim lightbulb. Not daring to get into that state of thinking where he wants to grab a knife he heads back to the couch where he last laid.

On endless occasions these two voices will battle in this mans head both ending with nothing positive nor negative, just ending with no conclusion but more questions.

In fact he assumed there were about three or more than that.

What if he doesn't love me? Im always to busy to actually be with him

Thats a possibility. He's always out, might as well be cheating on you. Ouch.

Oh come on that little bun will never trade you for anything

But there's so much he doesn't know about me. What if when he finds out he'll leave me.

You've got to be fucking kidding me he has problems to you know-

Yeah he'll be hella pissed when he finds out

Hey dont listen to him

Yeah..i wont-

LIES he'll clearly get mad then jump of bridge. Maybe kill himself, you know how much he wants to that.

Well yeah but-

He was so into his head hat he never heard the jingling keys across of him. Still lying up side down legs on the back rest of the couch, not having a proper expression on his face. He soon felt the small soft rakes through his hair not completely knocking him out of his head but enough to know whats real and whats not.

"Yoongi hyung are ok?" He speaks up feeling the anxiety shake of the other. Kneeling on the floor to lay his lips on the elder forehead.

"Y-yeah" Stuttering through his words figuring what he should say or more of a reasonable lie. Enough for his lover to assume he was alright.

"Thinking about a song again?" The unicorn haired man replies "taking the words out" of Yoongi's small brain.

"Well I'll leave you be, i'll work on somethings." Before standing he laid a last kiss on the soft surface of the other lips. Slightly limping his way out, having to have slightly injure his ankle while trying to help yoongi bring some equipment up to their place. Didnt end all to well.