-9-

For the past couple weeks the man has been having a relapse.

When he though he was getting better. He was eating more and more. He was less tired so he tried less to pull an act. He even admitted to Yoongi that he wanted a relationship. But Yoongi said he'll have to set something up before saying the same.

But really this relapse is getting worse.

On his past weeks he would eat two meals and a snack in. the afternoon for dance.

Now it was one meal under 700 calories then thats it. What kept him awake was really just water.

When he gets hungry,Water. Over thinking, Water. Wanting to burn a little bit more, Water.

Surprisingly he only lost 1 kilo last week.

Every time he encounters a mirror the first thing he stares at is his legs. Despite with weight he feels like its all coming from his thick ballerina legs. Thats why he's slimming it down.

He also holds the back of his thighs apart to see how it would look to have a bigger thigh gap. Which he enjoyed more than his current one.

Jimin was always worried about himself. He would always bring himself to eat some how.

But its like fighting fire with fire.

The more he eats the more he's going to diet and most probably "die" doing "it"

"die""it"= Diet