-18-

Jimin was casually walking around his house, you know just to burn off that tiny heavy feeling in his stomach. Then he ended up walking infront of the dreaded whole body mirror. Staring into his reflection with blearily any expression.

Congratulations Park Jimin you have achieved getting back your thigh gap. I would DIE to see it bigger though

I kinda like it.

Please Jimin, when you it get bigger you'll love it even more. Also try putting those feet of your together

There's no gap on the top...

Congratulations once again Park Jimin for not fully getting a thigh gap, you disgusting son of a bicth.

...

You know its true so shut your fat lips are strave for the next 18 hours

Alright...

He was suddenly awakened by the sound of his phone ringing in a distance. He carefully held it in his grasp and laid down on his bed, having to be to light headed to stand up.

Hello?

Hi there its Annabelle from The International Music, I called to imform you that there will be no classes on Friday so you have to be on campus todayeven though it is your break.

Alright I'll be on campus

The phone call ends in a flash. He slowly looks around his room scaning to see if he had any thick sweaters casually lying aroud somewhere. Even better a boomer jacket.

He stood up carefully by sitting up then slowly rising on his feet not having to risk fainting.

He quickly grabbed his student ID and back pack along with a black bommer jacket. He look down at his current attire of grey lose sweatpants and a lose yet fiting white shirt desiding he should just throw on some white low rise converse not really caring anymore.

As he walked out of his apartment bluiding he see Yoongi scrolling through on his phone leaning by his car. Jimin was 100% sure that he was waiting for himself to arrive so he appoarched him carefully making sure with every step the gravel will scarpe against his shoe.

"Lets go?" Yoongi said looking up from his phone and sliding it into his pocket. He opened the car door of a small black minicouper and motioned his hand for Jimin to enter, so he followed.

Yoongi entered from the oppisite side and entered the keys into the ignition to hear to roaring sounds of the engine and the cool air of the aircondition. As Jimin was bulking his seat belt with Yoongi following he stopped midway to be interrupted by the sounds his stomach produced.

"Do you feel like eating something Chim?"

"Nope im alright."

"You sure?"

"Starbucks is just down the block I'll get from there"

You thought wrong there

Sorry Yoongles but Jimin's just to fat so I trained him to deny the offer. Thanks anyways