-15-

Another day. Another day for food to be shoved down his throat. His entire gang of friends invited him to road trip. He was absoulty delited to be with them of course. The endless laughs with them will forever remain in his heart.

But the thing was the food was just to good for Jimin to resist. As much as he always wanted to puch away his plate and leave he ate aways. He knew that they wont be visting again as whole group or even at all so he just ate.

"Omg Jimin you ate you much" Everyone commented. Noticing how much Jimin ate which really made him anxious. Like alot.

The best factor out of the trip was the fact that he actually just lost a shit ton of weight out of the eating. He enjoyed how he can see his rib cage sticking out pormently and seeing his spine stick out a little bit more each day.

However one thing still iritated him. His thigh gap.

He priviously lost it due to a family outing which he was not so proud of. So everyday at most 5 times a day he would excerise to get that thigh gap back and posibly a even better one. Even when he injurd his right elbow and ankle from falling down the stairs.

He was happy yet he was sad. And every day was just another anxious cycle