-28-

The couples for other groups are up to you. Yet it is quiet optional.

The couples were instructed to not sit beside each other just for the fairness of it all. But soon it spiraled down to just Taehyung and Yoongi who were currently fighting to the death wanting the money for both of their boyfriends needs which left them touched.

"COME ON I NEED TO GET THAT VACATION JUNGKOOK ALWAYS WANTED" When Jungkook was around 17-19he wished that we he would finally be able to get his drivers license he would take his dear boyfriend on a date. Now that he is about to turn 23 on New Years and the money could fill in the remaining gap Taehyung was desparate.

So he threw the dice and lucky enough for him he was able to get a dot which meant he was still keeping the money.

Then it came to Yoongi who was way to focused on the dice to say anything else other than 'its for Jimin.Its for Jimin' repeatedly.

"Hold up throw the last round of dice" Lisa suggested which everyone else agreed with.

Before Yoongi threw the dice he spotted Jimin hugging the little girl in his lap helping her count the numbers on the dice which he found was really dear of him.

"You can do this babe" Jimin said.

"FOR GODS FUCKING SAKE HURRY UP THERE LIKE FIVE PEOPLE HERE WHO WANT DICK." Seulgi screamed at the top her lungs probably from how much the air rinked of sexual tension. Lucky for the poor little girl Jimin covered her ears and told her to sing her favorite songs as loud as possible.

So the dice rolled and it ended with Taehyung losing 325,000₩ to his elder slowly standing up and shaking hands for a well played game while Jungkook did his best to comfort.

Later on in the party Yoongi gave the couples a good 10,000₩ and everyone was still happy.