-4-

Yoongi took Jimin to a small park in their neighboorhood. After the years of knowin him he has aknowlaged the fact that Jimin is not the fancy type.

When Yoongi took out the food on the cotten blanket Jimin paused.

He was prosessing what to do.

He did'nt want to hurt Yoongi's feeling by not eating the food presented to him. He also did'nt want to eat the food. Not because it will make him fatter or the calories are to much. Its because he simply cant bring himself to eat it.

Its also one of the reasons why Anorexia is so misunderstood.

Everyone thinks that Anorezic people dont eat food because its going to make them fat and Bullimic people just eat whatever they want and throw it up after. No.

So when Jimin took a bit out of that tasty grilled chesse he regreted it at the same time was proud.

Regret because he knew it will make him feel bad but Proud because it was tenecally his first bit of calorie high food in 5 days.

The thing with Jimin was he knew that this is dangerous. He did'nt want to go through the theraphy. He did'nt want his loved ones to suffer. He wanted to be a sucsessful ballet dancer but in oreder to do that he had to be healthy.

But every damn time he looks in the mirror. There will always,Always be one thing that he wishes he could change.

But for the sake of his overwhelming love for his elder, he ate.