-17-

"Ok, now Jimin. Keep a steady grip on her. I dont want to send anyone to he hospital 3 weeks before he show" He nodded as a reply and contuined to practice holding up his partner in ther air wowing the many students.

After 2 more runs the director anounces the start of their show run through with Jimin and his partner going first.

With every glance at the mirror the only thing he would think about was how big his thighs were and how unapealing it looked. With this thought he accidentally falls backward a little after jumping nearly hiting a little girl.

"Ok scholars great job. Prepare for the drawfs alright?" The all replied with a stuttle yes as hey grabbed they huge jugs of water and started glupping.

"Now students you know the theme of our show right?" The director screams "Yes" replied the audience, including the scholars who of which Jimin was part of. "What is it?" "Snow White and the Enchanted Forest" They all yelled.

"Alright awsome! So lets give a round of aplause to our prince Jimin and Princes Mina" The two appoarhed the fromt and bowed before heading back to their little nook in the corner.

"Rehershals will now begin!"

The mans sits down and puts on his booties-1(Explination will be at the end),sweatpants and t-shirt. He grabs his entire duffle bag and pulls out his notebook starting to scrible down.

Saturday
Food Diary
Macdonalds Discusting
2 Fitbars
3 Cookies
1/2 serving of pasta

Current Weight: 55kgs
Goal: 40-50kgs
(Explanation at the end)

"Chim we gotta go fit costume"

———————
-1 booties
Booties are these astronaut looking ballet boots that dancers usually wear over their ballet shoes,made out of this silky looking fabric and has memory foam inside I assume. They wear these backstage during shows so that they wont have to struggle taking on and of their ballet shoes.

Explanation to Jimin's weight

I orriginaly made him about 42-43 kgs because that was my weight at that time. I rather not say my current.

I changed it because I was considering his height and he amount of muscle mass I wanted. I wanted to make Jimin as close and possible to me so added some extra weight.

Im terriably sorry for any confusion with the information.