Deleted Scene # 3

[Clearly left out some intimate scenes.]

Chapter 35

"What are you doing?"Alizeh uttered, breathily.

"I am not doing anything but I want to do something. I am just thinking if I should do it or not. The door's not locked, either." Anaam said his voice hoarse with emotion.

"Huh?"Her forehead creased beneath Anaam's as she frowned.

"Close your eyes." Alizeh obliged, wordlessly.

Alizeh squeezed her eyes shut when she felt Anaam press soft kisses against her shut eyes. His searing eyes drifted to her parted lips and then, back to her closed eyes. Anaam pulled his upper lip between his teeth as he looked at the ceiling. Breathing through his nose, his teeth clamped on his lower lip.

"Do I do it?"He wondered out loud, staring at his wife.

Door. Door. Door.

"Anaam." Alizeh said, impatiently when she didn't hear anything from Anaam for several moments. 

His name on her tongue was his undoing.

'Alizeh.' He breathed, reverently as he leaned closer, his expressive eyes, an ocean of unconstrained emotions.

Alizeh's eyes rounded as she felt his arm wrap around her shoulders, pulling her closer, her uneven breaths whispered to his lips as he cradled her face in his palm, he laid a thumb on her lips to see if she'd pull away and Alizeh felt her lungs collapse inside her. Alizeh wasn't sure if she held her heart within her chest, anymore or it was beating within Anaam.

Her eyes fell shut as he pressed his lips to her rosy lips, capturing her sweet gasp in his mouth. He kissed her, softly, deeply. His arm tightened around her waist as he pulled her on her toes while she clung to him as the only firm thing in her tilting world, running her fingers in his short strands. He held her against himself, stealing her breath away as if she'd disappear.

"I love you."Anaam confessed against her lips when they separated, the tips of his ears tinged an adorable shade of pink as Alizeh felt two fists pounding at his ribcage beneath her hand on his chest.

"I love you so much." He whispered against her skin as Alizeh closed her eyes, pulling her lower lip inside her mouth to keep the full blown smile that begged to be etched on her face as she buried her face in his chest.

I love you, too.

"I know."

✨✨✨