43

I am LEAST satisfied with this chapter! (Read: HATE) 😭😭

Took me alot of time to make it a little worthy of pubishing. Please, bear with it. 😔

❇❇❇

Yahya Firas wanted to smack his head against something as he walked down the long hallway, towards his office. He snapped his eyes shut for a moment as he entered his office. The bright sunlight washing into the room almost blinded him.

"Boss?" Sinan called him, rising from the chair, ready as ever to start the day as he straightened his tie.

"Hey, boss?" He tried, again but Yahya Firas didn't seem to hear him as he stayed, his forehead resting against the door. He tightened his fingers around the strap of his leather laptop bag, breathing harshly.

Sinan quickly put the document files back on the desk before he walked upto to Yahya Firas, leaning against the door,"Are you quite alright, boss?"

"Hmm..."

Yahya Firas blinked, his eyelashes fluttered against his cheeks.

"Yahya, you don't look fine." Sinan pulled Yahya Firas away from the door, his eyes rounded seeing the disheveled appearance of his boss. Yahya Firas's blood shot eyes stared back at him with dark circles encompassing them that looked more like bruises, black and blue. He looked beat and exhausted. So, so Tired. His hair stuck out in different directions as opposed to the neat, usual arrangement. The sleeves of his creased shirt were uncuffed, collars askew.

"Ah... Sinan." Yahya Firas swallowed the ball of emotions stuck in his throat as he slapped his chest.

Sinan stepped away from him when Yahya's stinky breath blew across his face overwhelming the sympathy that bubbled in his chest.

Yahya Firas blinked thrice before he seemed to have gained a little focus of his surroundings, enough to take note of the white walls of his office and the chic interior not to mention his angry PA who stood before him with his arms folded across his chest.

"Don't you think it's too early in the morning to get drunk?" Sinan bristled, unfolding his arms, he tapped a finger on the dial of his Rolex, stretching his arm for Yahya Firas to see.

"Yeah... Yeah..." Yahya Firas buried his face in the palm of his hands, dropping the bag near his polished shoes.

Next time, he looked up, tears swam in his eyes,"I'll be inside."

Sinan shook his head, sideways as he picked up Yahya Firas's laptop bag after he had stepped over it, watching him drag his feet inside the adjoined room in his executive office.

It was utterly ridiculous how one day when he had the least control of himself, he had just up and decided to switch his office with another employee who was although in the room on the other side of the hall but had it right across her own office.

Yahya Firas had noticed it, once, walking down the hallway but he didn't think it would be that convenient to keep his eyes on her when he had finally walked behind his employees desk and sat on the swiveling chair. He had lifted his head to find a clear view of his wife, her head bowed down, she might be working on something.