Broomsticks, Dinner, and Marshmallows

Sirius and Remus were snogging.   

"You ought to shave," Sirius said against Remus's lips, "You've got a bit of fuzz that's getting up my nose."

"You love it," Remus mumbled. His fingers were in Sirius's hair, running along the nape of his neck. "I know you love it."

Sirius's hands were on Remus's neck, his fingers parted so that some were behind his ears and some were in front, resting against his temples. He twisted his face to one side and descended upon Remus's mouth again, their tongues and lips melding together hungrily. Remus playfully bit on Sirius's lower lip, and Sirius growled happily into Remus's mouth, "Are you playing for Alpha?"

"Are you?" Remus challenged.

"Sassy Moony," Sirius mumbled, turning his head the other way and returning to the kissing, "I love it."

"We're back and absolutely nothing happened while we were gone," James announced walking up and dropping the bag of groceries onto Sirius's foot.

Sirius pulled back from Remus with a cry as the bag, heavy despite how small it was because of it's extendable charm, hit his foot. "What the actual fuck, Prongs?" he demanded, and he looked up and saw James's rain-soaked face was perfectly pale and his eyes wild. "What happened?"

"Absolutely nothing, I told you already," James said, and he coughed and looked behind him as Lily came trotting up behind him, "Tell him nothing happened, Evans."

"Nothing happened," Lily nodded.

Sirius stared at her. Her face was flushed and her eyes, too, seemed strangely wild. His narrowed.

Remus was rummaging in the bag, famished. "I knew I smelled chocolate," he announced, emerging with one of the bars that was thick with fruit and nuts added in. He looked it over. "What the bloody hell is this? Are you trying to make chocolate healthy on me?"

Lily replied, "Well, I like them."

"There's regular in there," James offered.

Remus dove back into the bag.

Sirius was still staring between Lily and James suspiciously.

"Alright, let's go camping!" Lily announced, clapping her palms together.

"Yes, camping!" James scooped up his broomstick and his rucksack.

Sirius stood up. "I've been thinking and I've had an idea."

"Yeah? You're capable of that?" James asked, teasing.

Sirius gave him the finger. "We could fly out. Rather than walking."

"Fly out?" James asked.

Sirius nodded, "Yes, I've got my motorbike and you've got your broom. Moony can ride with me and you can take Lily with your broomstick."

There was a long pause as the innuendo hung in the air and all four of them chose not to comment on  it.

"Alright," James said, clearing his throat, "Yeah." He turned to Lily, "If - if that's alright with you."

"Yes!" she said too quickly, then, calmer, she nodded, "Yes. Fantastic."

"Brilliant," James said. He looked at Sirius, "I'll take Lily with my broomstick."

"Fabulous," Sirius's lips were quirking at the corners.

Remus stood up, dusting off, and tied off the top of the market bag, putting it into his rucksack, and strung the thing about his shoulders as Sirius reached into his pocket and withdrew the tiny motorbike. Lily watched in awe as he engorged it back to regular size, shaking her head in disbelief, "Only you, Sirius Black, would have a tiny motorbike in your pocket."