chap 1

" 911, what's your emergency ?"

Finally the dispatcher's voice welcomed my ears, I sighed in relief , it probably took only a minute but it felt like eternity to someone that his life are in danger , my knuckles already turned white from gripping the phone like I was gripping onto my life which was kinda true considering the situation .

Seriously I wanted to lecture the lady about the value of time and maybe yell a little for taking so long to answer, even though it didn't take so long but I just feel like yelling at someone , so even this lady will do, unfortunately it's not the time to scream at poor defenseless ladies that did nothing to me... yet! Because surely if I die I'm blaming her for taking her time to pick up the damn phone , minute or not she should be faster or else she would deal with bitter ghosts that will hunt her and her children and their children and their children , and their children and-

"Hello ? " the woman's voice cut my deep thoughts .

" help me!" I whispered .

"Sir? What's your emergency ?"

"I'm going to die! It's in the living room! "

"What's in the living room sir?"

"I don't know ! It's big and probably ran from the zoo or something ! Please send the police ! Hurry!" I tried to catch noises that will alert the beast's arrival , cause things like that do not move quietly !

" sir where are you right now?" She asked .

"In my closet , I locked the door of my room. Please call special forces ! Call someone !" I raised my voice .

"Can you tell me if there is anyone home? How old are you?"

"Why are you asking so many questions ?! Call the damn army! I'm about to die here woman !"

I cried desperately , what's wrong with her? Should I give her my biography or something ?

I'm telling you that woman wants a dead handsome teenage boy on her conscience !

Oh my god! What is that noise?!

"Call the fucking police! It's coming ! It's coming !" I panicked , I heard something , oh my god! I'm going to die!

"Sir you need to calm down! Tell me what's coming ?"

Oh no she didn't !

"Calm down?! CALM DOWN?!, " I yelled , forgetting about the beast , " I'm fucking going to die and you are acting like it's story time?! Call the frigging police you idiot ! I don't have time to talk to you because I'm about to die you hear me?! You fat ass lady! You getting a kick out of it don't you? Someone's life is in your hand... you should go and die you -

Hello? You there? Hello?" She hanged up! I'm going to sue her if I'll live!

Okay then , I'll deal with it myself, I opened the closet , my baseball bat in my hand, I don't even like baseball , it was a present from dad that I never touched , well until now...

A knock on my door startled me, "w-who is it ?" I asked, approaching the door, there was no answer , is it the monster?

"kyle?" my sister! i opened the door and there stood my bimbo blond sister, "Carla !" I pulled her into a hug, normally I wouldn't do that but I was so glad that she was here.

"What's up your ass ?" She tried to push me but I held her tightly , " you don't understand how much I'm happy to see you! I returned from school and there was this dirty mons- ahhh!"

It stood there next to my sister!

Shit ! I left the bat in my room, I dragged her quickly into my room, shutting the door .