chap 7

"So about your dog?" Eric's voice startled me.

"Huh ?" My head snapped to his direction , "the one your hot sister brought ?" He said slowly .

I shuddered "first of all I'll kill you if you dare to say my sister is hot again , and second is that the dog's fine" .

It was a few days after the party, my sister left again and the house was all mine and Mark's , or Mr rich guy as I call him (I never call him like that).

I was now hanging out at Eric's place, I was munching on cookies while he was on the computer doing whatever he's doing.

"So you already tamed him ?" I just nodded absentmindedly .

"So I can come and see him?"

I chocked as a cookie blocked my air ways.

The bastard just sat there and stared at me as if I wasn't having my last moments here.

I coughed the cookie and fortunately made it out alive.

"Maybe you should drink water, it helps" I smacked him on his head.

"Ow what's that for?" He cried, "remind me why I'm your friend?"I glared at him .

"I'm sexy and you know it?" He smirked and I couldn't help but laugh , that guy was really something .

"So I'm coming today to see the dog" he stated, "no! You can't !" I screamed .

"Why not?" He raised an eyebrow .

"Because ... he's ... " come on Kyle come up with something !

"So let's go!" He stood and grabbed my hand, "n-no, we can't!" I struggled .

"You know I feel like you're hiding something from me,"I gulped , how did he know ?

"You're a bad liar" he answered and my eyes widened , can he read minds or shit ?

"No I can't read mindes " he rolled his eyes, then how is the motherfucker knows what I think?

"Motherfucker? Really ?"

He can read minds!

"No I can't , you're just talking aloud you idiot" he huffed.

I blushed and coughed awkwardly , that was embarrassing .

"Yeah it was"he exclaimed .

"Stop reading my mind!" I snapped ,

"Stop saying what you think!" He retorted .

I glared at him, "now let's see your dog" he dragged me out of the room.

Oh what am I going to do?

How can I explain to Eric why I have a famous guy at my house and no dog at all.

Mark please don't be at home, please

_________________

I had a brilliant plan to explain where the hell is my dog, but if Mark was here which is a high shot, then my plan is screwed .

"So where's your dog?" Eric asked and I took deep breath.

"Mark! Mark where are you? Come here boy!"

Silence , blessed silence!

It would have been a disaster if Mark showed up, hopefully he didn't hear me calling his name.

"You need to change this dog's name immediately " Eric scrunched his nose in distaste .

"Mark? Come here!" I called again and to my relief there was no answer .

"Usually he comes when I call him..." and here we go with my plan.

"It's a big house let's look for him" Eric suggested , "okay, you check the basement and I'll check the rest" I smiled innocently .

"You sure?" He asked and I nodded , he shrugged and walked away.

I rushed to the yard and kicked the fence until there was a hole and then ran back to the house.

"Eric! Eric!" I cried, in a minute he showed up and took my distressed look.

"What happened ?" He asked , "I think Mark ran away , there's a hole in the fence!"

"What? Show me!" I led him to the hole I made.

He examined it and sighed, "crap I really wanted to play with Mark " I glared at him, my dog just escaped and that's what he worried about , what if I said he died ?

"Maybe you shouldn't have punched him or name him Mark..." he scratched his head.

I frowned "yeah yeah..." I said through clenched teeth, this boy was begging me to murder him violently .

"Well then I'm going "he shrugged , "yeah go and die " I said under my breath .