chap 2

"So your sister brought a stray dog home?" I nodded , "and he bit you?" I nodded again , "and then you punched the dog?" I nodded slowly , it sounded bad but what could I say ? 'My fucked up sister brought a homeless home and I punched him because he was about to finger my virgin hole' ? Yeah I don't think so...

"Dude you punched a dog ,what's wrong with you?" My friend Eric scrunched his face, "he bit me!" I defended myself , "besides he's a big dog so he's fine..." I'm sure if I told Eric the truth he would offer himself to kill Mark or beat me for not calling the police , why didn't I call the police ? I was molested by a homeless and didn't call the police, what's wrong with me?

"Whatever , I'm not letting you get near my dog you dog beater... " I rolled my eyes .

"Where did he bit you anyway? I want to see !" He said in excitement , nice of him, a normal friend would get worried about a possible infection but Eric was just a freak, that's why I love him, his personality rocks, he could be sensitive one moment and a bastard the other.

"He bit my ass " I stated , he kept staring at me expectantly .

A minute later I was struggling to keep my pants on me, " I'm not showing you my ass !"

,"but I want to see!" We rolled on his bed, "go and die !" I kicked him between the legs before he could tugged on my pants, he let go immediately .

"Ow!" He curled on the floor, both his hands covering his crotch , I smirked .

"Why do you always kick my nuts? " he glared at me, "because you deserve it" I shrugged .

"I think I'll go home, I haven't fed the dog so he must be starving ..." after I punched Mark I dressed up and headed here, afraid of what happened , I forgot to make him food and ran from the house, my sister attends home only once or twice a week, maybe less, she usually busy at sucking cock or vagina , sometimes she even takes money ...

So she probably already left , Mark is alone, I wonder if he's fine...

"Maybe that's why he bit you, " Eric offered , sitting slowly "that or he has rabies , what's his name anyway? I want to come and see him " he grinned , I shifted nervously ," um his name is...er ...Mark? Yeah, and I rather you not come because he's not tamed yet and I don't want you to get hurt..." I smiled .

"Okay... first of all who names their dog Mark ? And second..." he got up and hugged me, "I knew you cared about me !"

"Right..." I wiggled from the hug, "so bye!" I said awkwardly and left.

"Mark?" I called as I entered the house , something smelled great, I sniffed the air and followed the scent to the kitchen .

Mark sat there with two plates of pasta ,"welcome back " he smiled but flinched from the pain my bruise caused him.

"Hi?" I furrowed my brows in suspicion , I was ready to run away if he moved the wrong way.

"You can relax, " he said after seeing my tensed posture "I apologize for my behavior , I don't know what's gotten into me but it's out of my system so don't worry I'll behave " he gave an innocent smile , it was dazzling ...

"Uh huh ..." I nodded , "I made pasta, come and eat me..." he coughed ," with me, I meant with me..."

I approached the table and sat in front of him, digging in my pocket I placed what I got from Eric on the table, Mark raised an eyebrow , " for protection " I stated .

Eric gave me a shocker , sure he called me a dog beater but had no problem to tell me to electrify my dog if he tried to bit me again .

"From me?" He chuckled , I ignored him and stuffed my mouth with the delicious pasta.

He could have poisoned it but it's my problem for trusting anyone that offered me food.

"How is it?" He asked but I ignored , I hate to talk while I eat good food.

"Um ... don't you want to know about me?" He looked nervous , "I already know , my sister told me everything ..." I shrugged .

"She did?" He looked surprised , "you were in the room when she introduced you..." I frowned .

He sighed, "right, right!" I heard him mumble 'so she didn't tell him...' but decided it was for the best to ignore .

I watched as he ate, he had some high manners for someone who lived in the streets , my eyes focused on his red lips, he licked them unconsciously , they looked so kissable ...

"What?" He asked , tilting his head, he looked like an oversized cute puppy, " n-nothing !" I digged into my food again .

He kept staring at me ,"what?" I said irritated , "does my face... look familiar to you?" He asked .

My eyebrows scrunched in confusion , what kind of question is that?

"Why are you asking?"

His eyes darted in panic , " nothing , people just say I look like some famous guy, just forget I asked ..."

I snorted , like people really talk to him... and besides looking at few hours back , no one could compare him to a human being, he looked like a living dumpster with unrecognizable face.

After eating I watched some TV , then headed to breath fresh air and then headed to my room, and he followed me everywhere , I didn't say anything because I thought it was funny.

"Maybe I should get you a collar" I joked, he stared at me questioningly from the floor, he was reading news paper and looked all serious , "ignore me, what are you reading ?" He immediately made a ball out of the paper and threw it into the trash can, " nothing !" .

"O-kay ... weirdo..." I chuckled .

It was nice to have someone in the house for a change to keep me company , so yeah he's a homeless guy and I don't know shit about him but at least now I have someone to talk to and he even made pasta! Food always buys me.

I'm still wary of him and suspicious of the reasons my sister brought him home and who is he, but it'll be fun to keep him, that's for sure...

I felt the bed shift , "w-what are you doing?" I watched terrified as he laid his head on my stomach , " sleeping ..." he muttred and nuzzled , "who gave you permission ?" He didn't answer , "o-okay but if you try something I'll beat you!" All I heard were snores, he already fell asleep .

Look at me letting a stranger to invade my space like that, maybe the fact he's hot had something to do with that.

I chuckled and stretched my hand to brush his hair, he radiated heat and it felt warm, his hands were holding me.

He did remind me of a dog, an overgrown one, I had this odd urge to manipulate and control him, god what's wrong with me.

I'm so glad he's here though , I always wanted a cat but I can make him exception , I want to keep this dog for as long as possible before I'll be left by myself again , alone...