chap 20

My day started great , it was my birthday so of course it had to start great, on this day 18 years ago my amazing self was brought to the world in a way I rather not describe .

I woke in the arms of Mark in his awesome apartment , his place looked like the type of apartment you see in telenovelas and soap operas , two stories and modernly decorated with elegant colors and view of the city.

"Good morning love"

Mark planted a kiss on my nose, I smiled and leaned forward, catching his lips with mine, soon we found ourselves heavily making out on the bed.

"God!"

I moaned as he nibbled on my neck, his hand pinching my nipples , I tugged his hair and received a deep moan from him.

"Okay okay stop!"

I panted and used all my force to push him, of course he was stronger ,I felt like a kitten that faces a big dog.

It was Saturday and we had all day to ourselves but I think the sex could wait, I knew that if I don't stop Mark now he'll fuck me all day long and I won't resist.

I somehow managed to push him with my legs, he frowned but didn't make another attempt .

"How about you stay here and I'll prepare you breakfast ?"

He didn't wait and rushed of the room , I grinned as I saw him strolling naked, I got up after a few minutes and followed his steps, I found him in the kitchen wearing nothing but an apron that was too small for his huge body and clung to him like second skin.

With a devilish smirk I returned to my room and brought my phone, taking a picture of him .

"What are you doing?"

I was startled by his voice , "nothing!" I hid my phone behind my back and stepped back to his bedroom .

Now I'll have a nice and sexy memory of him, it was the first picture I took of him and I'm sure there will be more to follow .

After breakfast I lazed around in bed with Mark , Eric called to wish me happy birthday and announced of his marvelous gift to me which I'll receive later in the day, that said gift was a full carton of sweets, my mouth watered as I forced him to describe every sweet that was in the box.

He wanted us to hang out together but I apologized and declined, I wanted to spend the day with Mark, Eric understood but still sounded disappointed .

"Know what? Let's hang out tomorrow if that's okay with you?"

"Really? Great!"

I sighed in relief , he was my only friend and I didn't want to hurt him .

After that call the door bell ringed and Mark put up a robe and went to answer , I stayed in bed and rolled from side to side , my sister didn't call it sent a gift but it was fine because I wasn't concerned with her, my spirits were too high, after all now I legally have part ownership on the house.

From Mark I wanted some really specific gift, a perverted one, but I couldn't help myself, I wanted to do it since the day I've met him and I have everything prepared for tonight.

"Who was it?"

I asked Mark as he returned , "salesman " he shrugge d, I could tell he was lying , he looked uneasy but I wasn't going to press him to tell me, it was my birthday and I didn't want a thing to ruin this day.

"Let's go see a movie " he suggested, I nodded and after we got dressed up we were out of the apartment .

It wasn't a minute before we were tailed by paparazzi , I was getting tired of this , the attention was nice at first but with time it became stressful and annoying , a lot of untrue things were published as facts and the constant harassment took our privety , not only that but I also got threats from fanatic fans of Mark , I wasn't scared but Mark was worried nonetheless .