chap 15

Eric has a girlfriend .

Weird enough she's human and normal, kind of cute and smart too... is this the end of the world?

"Man she's great! You should get yourself a boyfriend too and then we can go on a double date!"

I couldn't help but smile, he was practically beaming , maybe a girlfriend is what he needs, I hope she'll stick around long and won't end up realizing what an idiot Eric is...

I really want to meet her and ask her from what crazy house she ran because normal girls would stay away from Eric he's just... weird!

"Yeah..."

I had my own boyfriend and I was more than content with him, Mark was the man of my dreams! He was the man of everyone's dreams unfortunately but luck was on my side and I got him ! Yay ! His gorgeous body is mine, mine and mine!!!

His personality is a bonus, nuh just kidding , his personality is what I really love, he's so gentle and loving and funny and cute as hell, he's perfect !

I really like those moments when he's off guard, like the time I caught him cardling Mark junior , I took a picture without him noticing and I'm keeping it at a safe place, taking it out once in awhile just to stare at it like a creep.

So my life are all nice and stuff, however something threatens that peace...

"School starts next week ..." I sighed .

"It's our last year though ..." Eric grinned , attending school is just getting harder with the years, seriously I wish the asshole that invented school would be alive so I could bitch slap the bastard and kill him myself.

"I heard there's a new kid that'll be joining and he's gay too ..." Eric looked at me suggestively and I rolled my eyes.

Why do people think that gay people always hang around together or establish a relationship ? So there's a gay kid, yay , now what? We're supposed to hook up together ? I'm not even sure will be friends , Eric is my one and only friend , sad but true.

"I'm leaving , see you next week " I left Eric and headed home, practically running , Mark promised he'll show me what he bought in the pet shop.

When I got home I tackled him , "show me! Show me!" He just laughed and told me to follow him, Mark junior trailed behind and Phil was no where I'm sight.

"Here"

He handed me the box, I opened it quickly and blinked confused .

"A collar? For me?,"I shook my head, "if someone is going to wear a collar it's you" he tilted his head in confusion .

"It's for him" he pointed at Mark junior.

"Y-yeah I was just kidding " I laughed nervously and crouched so I could put the collar on Mark junior ,"beautiful !" I exclaimed , deep inside I was disappointed that the collar wasn't for him.

____________________

"Kyle get up or you'll be late to school !"

Mark shook me but I was too tired and the bed was so cozy so I dismissed him and covered myself.

"Kyle!"

"Leave me alone! I'm sick..." I really didn't felt like going to school , it was the first day so who cares if I'll ditch .

"Kyle..." Mark warned .

"I'M DEEAAAD !" I screamed .

"If you don't get up I won't give you a good morning kiss nor breakfast "

"I'M ALIVEEEEE !"

with that I got up

______________________

I yawned and frowned as Eric dragged me to school , I was pissed off because I had to ride with Phil to school , Mark forced him to drive me.

First class was homeroom , the teacher was the one we had last year.

"We have a new student this year, Chad..." she gestured for some hottie that got up , blond hair and green eyes , delicious ...

"Hi, I'm Chad Renvor ,I moved here from Colorado and you should know I'm gay if anyone's got a problem with that then go to hell"

Hmm sassy, the teacher frowned at him.

We continued with class until the bell rang and then I had math.

At lunch I met Eric's girl, she was a junior and really nice just like he told me, we ate together .

"That guy is checking you"

She whispered , I followed her gaze to see the new kid that winked my way, what the hell?

"I told him you're gay and single " Eric said proudly , I smacked him to wipe his grin.

"Idiot !" I hissed .

"Hey "

I was startled and turned to look at the new kid that now stood behind me .

"So I think you're cute and we should go on a date, maybe tomorrow ?"

Excuse me? I blinked at him .

"No thank you" I mumbled and turned back .

"I'll pick you at seven" he whispered in my ear and I turned back shocked , did he not hear me?

"I said--"

"Bye!" He cut me off and strolled away .

'What the fuck?!' Was plastered on my face and I turned back to face Eric and Jen , his girlfriend .

"I told him where you live" Eric smirked my way, oh god help me...