chap 24

"I got an invitation ! I got a frigging invitation !"

I jumped on Mark , he huffed and raised one eyebrow , I smiled and pecked him.

"I got what ? INVITATION ! Say what? INVITATION ! Repeat ? INVITATION !!!"

I sang and jumped to my feet to do some weird victory dance , jumping up and down with my hands flailing in the air.

"I-N-V-I-T-A-T-I-O-N ! INVITAAATIOOOON!"

I cheered, god I could be such a good cheerleader , no spelling mistakes at all.

I was so happy and I wanted to share my happiness ! I yanked Mark up and started to dance with him in the classic way of course , his hands on my waist and mine around his neck . I hummed softly .

"Wanna tell me why you're so happy ?"

He chuckled .

"I got an invitation to a party."

"...and?"

"It's my first invitation ever! I'm the kid that no one invites but now everyone wants to be my friends!" I giggled .

"That's good I guess ..."

"No! It's awful !" I laughed, he stopped moving and stared at me waiting for explanation .

"They don't like me, they only like the fact I'm with you - the successful Mark Redding !"

"Okay... you don't seem depressed about it...."

"No, it's actually amusing and pitiful for them of course , they're at my mercy and I'm going to get my revenge !" I said dramatically .

"So you're not going to the party?" He asked confused.

"Pfft like hell I'm not, it's one of the most popular kids that throwing that party, I heard he hired strippers !"

Mark frowned.

"Woman ! Not men strippers! If it were men I wouldn't have come of course ! Men are boring ! They're nothing to me! Human trash! " I gulped.

"I love you?" I squeaked at his glare.

"A-anyway... it's just a rumor so there's nothing to worry about !"

Mark sighed , "it's your first party you're invited to so becareful okay? Stay away from suspicious people , don't drink alcohol or eat anything , in fact you should eat before you go and take with you a bottle of water ."

I rolled my eyes and kissed him .

"I'll be fine, just babysit Junior you for me , he tends to get upset when I'm not around and...Oh my god ! Don't look at me like that! I meant the puppy ! Not your Mark junior ! God I need to change that puppy's name!"

I groaned as Mark laughed , I really need to change the dog's name....

_______________________

The party was awesome !

Mark forced me to take a bottle of water which I disposed of as soon as I crossed the door.

The only parties I've been to were my sister's and the crowd was always way older than me so this party was a blessed change.

"Yo man! You made it!"

I was greeted by the host, his name was Gabriel , I think he was on the football teem .

I smiled weakly as he punched me playfully , he put one finger infront of me and disappeared only to return with a red cup with unidentified liquid .

"Drink that stuff ! It'll give you a boost !"

He pushed it in my face.

"No I'm fine!" I shook my head and shouted so he could hear me, the music was loud .

"Nonsense !" He grinned and tilted the cup while holding my head, I didn't have choice but drink it all so it won't spill.

"Good job! Enjoy the party!" He screeched and left .

Tears welled in my eyes as my throat burned.

What was that ? Fire?

My head was spinning , did I mention that except for wine I never touched alcohol before? Not even beer...

"Ugh !"

Where did I throw that bottle of water .

"Kyle ?!"

I turned to see a pretty wasted Chad strolling towards me , swaying from side to side.

"Kyle !!!!"

He cheered and gave me unwanted hug.

"Soooo good to see yaaa !" He laughed .

I didn't see him a lot lately , he sort of gave up on me when me and Mark went public .

"Hey..." I said and struggled to get him off of me, he was heavy and smelling of alcohol . My head felt light ...

"Sooo wanna have sex ?"

I gasped at his bluntness and pushed him not even bothering to look his way as I ran towards the kitchen .

There was a game going there, something with shots, next thing I know I'm in the game and gulping down alcohol like water .

It felt great!

People were dancing around me , chatting with me, taking pictures.

I was here and there , drinking , slurring and dancing with people , all sorts of people .

At some point someone clung to me from behind tightly hugging me, I giggled as the person led me upstairs , or was it downstairs ? Don't know but he led me to a room and placed me on the bed, it was so comfy that I had to let my eyes flutter shut and that's the last thing I remember ...

__________________

I woke up alone with a throbbing head , I frowned and made my way through the house, passed out people were everywhere .

I sighed as I checked my phone - 15 calls and 7 messages , all from the same number.

___________________

I'm screwed .

That's what I thought as I enterd my house to see the raging Mark .

"So... hey ... I'm back!"

The silence that followed was unbearable .

"Look I screwed up and I'm sorry , I should have called you and I shouldn't have drank alcohol but seriously it's not my fault !

They were pushing me drinks from every direction and I couldn't say no because you know how teenagers can be... they called me pussy so I had to prove them wrong and one thing led to another ....in short I'm really sorry for making you worry !"

Mark didn't even look my way as he stared at his phone screen with cold eyes.

"Mark?"

I asked concerned .

"What's this ?"

He showed me his phone and I gasped .

There was a picture of a passed out me and a drunk Chad , he was hovering above me, his lips kissing mine.

I'm so screwed.