chap 16

When I returned home after the first day I was shocked , paparazzi were roaming around like moths .

"Excuse me!" I pushed and tried to pass them but failed , I gasped as some lady pushed me.

"I was here first kid!"

Like what the fuck is going here ?

The door opened and Mark and Phil came out , both wearing nice suits, I waved at Mark, he glanced my way and ignored me.

And then flashes of cameras and questions filled the air.

"Why have you been hiding?"

"Who's house is it?"

"Did you sign on the contract with' Mild corporations' ?"

"When you're returning ?"

"Is it true that you found a new lover?"

"What do you think about global warming ?"

I gaped and pushed the crowd, "I'm . Living. HEREEEE !" the crowd splitted immediately and allowed me to reach Mark , they all stared at me with confusion but then Phil spoke.

"Regarding your questions ,Mark wasn't hiding , he simply took a vacation , the house belongs to this young boy, the contract is not a relevant matter ,Mark would return as soon as possible to work, no he doesn't have a lover and about the global warming , he's worried "

Geez , is he breathing ?

Wait, doesn't have a lover?

I turned to face Mark but he wasn't looking at me so I took his hand but he shook it off, that hurt...

" who's this young boy?" Someone yelled , this time Mark answered .

"A friend of mine" he smiled , I frowned , what friend you asshole?

"We're lovers!" All of them stared at me quietly , stunned but then Mark laughed .

"Like others even that young boy fell for our Mark!" Phil said, Mark ruffled my hair, all of them laughed and some awed.

"Mark?" My voice broke, tears in my eyes , I searched his eyes but they were cold.

"Well then, we need to go!" Phil announced , he and Mark got into a black expensive car, he didn't even look back , the paparazzi scattered .

What just happened ? Did he just dump me?

Tears rolled down my face, I closed the door behind me, Mark junior rushed to me as I slumped on the floor , my head between my knees.

I need to see Mark, I must have misunderstood right?

But I don't have is phone, realization hit me, I can't contact him at all.

I sobbed, why was he so cold? Was he ashamed of me? That could explain why he denied having a relationship with me... maybe he only enjoyed my body ? Didn't he say he loves me? Then why ? Why would he do that?

I thought we were happy together , was it just me that felt it?

"Mark... " I whimpered , my heart throbbed painfully in my chest, I want him to show up and say it was all a bad joke, maybe we time skipped and it's the first day of April ?

I lifted Mark junior and cardled him, he licked my tears.

"He left me , why?" The puppy just barked .

_______________________

The next day I didn't go to school , I was a mess.

My eyes hurt from crying all night, I spent the all day eating ice cream, people say it helps but let me tell you something , those people are dumb!

All I got was a stomach ache , the worst thing was that on TV were only romantic films, god loves to torture me...

The door bell ringed around seven , I rushed to the door, maybe it was Mark?

Now I'll play it cool and tell him to fuck me off, er I mean to fuck off!

"Oh it's you..." I said disappointed , the new kid stood at my door .

"I'm happy to see you too? " I rolled my eyes , I didn't think he would come, what a cocky bastard.

"You okay? You look like shit !"

"Someone would miss you?" In my head I saw myself grabbing a knife and stabbing him ...

"Hm what ?"

"Never mind, just leave!" I huffed but he didn't budge, who knows maybe I will get to kill him tonight ...

"We have a date"

"No , you have a date! With whom? God knows !"

"Well aren't you cranky ..." he got closer to me, instead of backing out I stepped forward , a vein popping on my forehead .

"You have no idea..." I said through gritted teeth.

He leaned forward and smashed his lips with mine, I pushed him but the bitch pulled me to another kiss, I bit his lip.

He winced , I smirked as I saw the blood the oozed from his bruised lip.

"I like it rough!" He purred , did that guy was lunatic ?

He attempted to mouth raping me again but I kicked him in the balls.

"Rough enough for you?!" He was rolling on the floor , holding his private area, but then he got up, lust in his eyes.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" I cursed .

That guy was a real masochist , he looked ready to pounce on me.

I struggle to push him as he pulled me to another kiss, he held my hands and I was helpless .

"What the fucks going here?"

Mark stood at the door, Phil smirked from behind .

"Young love..." Phil sighed dramatically , "who's he?" Mark's tone sounded dark.

"His boyfriend " Chad smirked , am I allowed to kill him now?