chap 25

"Hmm Chad? Can we talk?"

The minute I enterd school I looked for the jerk .

"Sure cutie !"

He closed his locker and followed me. I was shaking , I couldn't contain the feelings in me that wanted to burst out but I couldn't display them here, people were watching and I could get in trouble.

"Know what?, " I stopped walking . " screw the people !".

I turned sharply , my fist flying towards his face, the satisfying contact only driving me to continue , he was too shocked to react.

"It's all your fault motherfucker!"

I threw punches at his face , he whimpered and tried to push me off of him, he stumbled to the floor and I jumped on top of him.

Students around shouted: "fight! fight! fight!" , they formed a circle around us , Chad managed to punch me as well but my rage fueled me to ignore the pain. That bastard will pay .

"Kyle?!"

Some voice cried, I turned to see the shocked face of Eric, in that moment Chad sent a punch to my face , the crunch sound of my nose breaking was heard and soon followed by blood gushing out.

"I'll kill you!"

I grabbed his hair and pulled as hard as I could while my other hand punching his face and making sure he'll have a nice black eye.

Before I knew what's happening I was yanked by someone , the crowd scrambled .

"Both of you! To my office!"

The principal yelled.

_____________________

The principal let me slip with only detention because it was my first time getting into trouble , Chad got nothing because he was 'the victim ' as he said but I didn't deny it so the principal only reprimanded him .

The whole lecture he gave us ended after an hour and a half and then he sent us to the infirmary so it was lunch time when we finished, we separated with me glaring holes through him and him calling me nuts. Eric dragged me to the bathrooms as soon as I bumped into him.

"What was that?!"

He examined my face, I had a broken nose and a few bruises .

"He deserved it ! Because of him Mark and I fought !"

I told him how Mark saw a picture of Chad kissing me, I tried my best to tell Mark it wasn't my fault because I was passed out but he only got angrier and told me he didn't want to see me for awhile and then left .

"Dude sorry to announce but it's kinda your fault for being so careless, however I agree Chad deserved some beating and man you got him " he punched my shoulder playfully .

"Eric, what if he doesn't want to see me anymore?" I whispered, my eyes burning with tears.

"Stop exaggerating ! He just needs some time to chill and then you'll be back to eating each other's faces like nothing happened !"

"How can you be so sure? I said I'm sorry but it didn't help !" I said frustrated .

Eric sighed and placed one hand on my shoulder.

"He loves you Kyle , there's no way he'll let such a thing break you apart . He's angry at the moment so just keep distance for now, okay?"

I nodded but deep inside my heart I was devastated , I didn't want to keep distance from Mark ! I needed him!

What if he won't forgive me?

I can't even imagine my life without him, I loved him so much , I even planned our future!

"I'm going home ..."

I muttered and left the bathroom, Eric did nothing to stop me.

When I arrived home I picked up my puppy and went to sleep , with a hope that will help to ease the pain in my chest .

After an hour I gave up, I couldn't sleep at all so I tried calling Mark a few times but I reached the voice mail , I sent him messages , a pretty desperate ones ...

Regret filled me, what if he'll freak out and think I'm too clingy? Like those wacko women in romance comedies ... he'll dump me for sure! And maybe he'll get a restraining order !

Ahhh ! It's driving me crazy!

"M-Mark ....uh ...."

I sobbed , my eyes leaking tears and snot coming out of my nose.

"M-M-Mark...! ...nn ..."

After an hour the tears finally stopped and with that I came to a brave decision .

I'm going to see that bastard and screw him if he thinks I'll give him alone time, it was just a damn kiss and I was knocked out cold for gods sake! He should grow up!

I ran out of my home and called a taxi , he wasn't in his apartment but I decided to wait there in the dark like the creep I am...

____________________

The door opened and in walked a worn out Mark , he closed the door behind him , didn't notice me at all.

"Hello there !" I said cheerfuly, he jumped and turned to look at me.

"Kyle ?! What are you doing here in the dark ?"

I took a deep breath and strolled towards him.

"I know it's only been a couple of days but I can't stand the fact you're angry with me!" The tears started falling as I tried to manage a steady tone of voice , with each step I took my confidence crumbling .

"It was just a kiss! Please forgive me! I don't like it when we're not together . I tried calling and messaging you but you didn't answer at all! I know it's because you were busy with work but it hurt ! I can't be without you like that, please forgive me !"

I finally stood before him , my eyes gazing into his.

"I love you..." I whispered .

Silence .

He just stared at me with unreadable expression , his lips forming a thin line .

"Say something , please..."

I bit my lip anxiously .

He raised his hand and caressed my face gently before speaking .

"Who did this to you?"

His voice was low and dangerous , the anger evident.

I gasped as I realized I forgot about my face , I probably look horrible with all the bruises .

"I- It doesn't matter ..."

"Of course it is! I'll fucking kill the one who did this!"

I stared stunned before starting to laugh like crazy .

"What's funny?" He tilted his head , giving me his adorable doggy face.

"It's the first time I hear you cursing!"

Mark blinked before a shy smile played on his lips .

"Yeah well it's because of you..."

"I know..."

My laugh turned into sobs.

"Hey, there's no need to cry ! I love you too..." his arms wrapped around me.

"I was just annoyed when I saw someone else kissing you ..."

"S -so you forgive m-me ?" I tilted my head so I could meet his eyes.

"Of course dummy !" He chuckled and kissed me softly , my heart skipping a beat as our lips touched .

"Can we do a make up sex?" I squeaked as he answered my question by slapping my ass .

"Yes we can. . ."