chap 27

"Mark !"

I waved at him impatiently , why was he so slow?

I ran towards him and grabbed his arm, pulling him .

"Come on! I want to get into the water !" I cried , he rolled his eyes and picked me up, hoisting me on his shoulder .

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shrieked in horror , he laughed and started to run towards the water .

"No! No! Put me down !"

I begged him but he didn't stop , he entered the water .

"You wanted to get into the water didn't you?"

And with that he threw me into the cold salty sea. I was shocked and gulped down some water, then I stood and coughed , glaring at him.

"You are so dead!"

And I tackled him.

____________________

When we returned to the cabin we were both laughing and pushing each other.

"I totally kicked your big ass !"

He rolled his eyes , "yeah ? Because the only ass I saw was yours..."

I blushed and pushed , muttering curses .

"Anyway," I cleared my throat . "What should we do now?"

Mark gave me a disbelieving look.

"Yesterday we went to see dolphins, rented a boat, saw a movie, went hiking then diving and ate at a VERY expensive restaurant TWICE . And that was only yesterday . TODAY we rode horses, went to an amusement park and after that to paintball , ate at that restaurant AGAIN and went swimming ! And you're still asking what should we do now? Now let's ignore the fact I spent a fortune , but don't you think we should just rest?"

I stared at him stunned , where did that come from? Such an outburst ! What's he complaining about ? He was the one that promised we could do whatever I want on this vacation and now he's acting like that?

"Pshh whatever you say babe..." I rolled my eyes and entered the cabin .

"Kyle..." he sighed and followed me, closing the door behind them. "I'm sorry for yelling at you ..."

I ignored him and went to our bedroom , I took some clothes and enterd the shower .

"Kyle!"

He banged on the door , I took off my trunks and turned on the shower ,letting the warm spray calm me.

I wasn't angry about the fact he didn't want to participate in more activities , I was annoyed with the fact he didn't tell me he wasn't enjoying this and yelled at me.

All I wanted was for us to have fun together but what is the point if he hates it?

Maybe I pressured him into doing something he didn't like? If so he should have said it not yell it!

After I finished showering I put on clothes and exited only to meet Mark's regretful eyes.

"I'm going to take a nap ,"

He grabbed me and pinned me to the wall as I tried to walk past him , his eyes gazing into mine. I was hurt , he hurt me with that outburst, didn't he want to spend time with me doing fun things ? I wanted to make him happy and I failed...

"Please don't look at me like that , Kyle , I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have said it like that, I just wanted us to spend some time together alone . I'm sorry for snapping at you like that ..."

My throat felt dry as I struggled not to cry but failed.

"I-I just wanted us to d-do fun things together ..." I sobbed. "I didn't know you hated it, I thought you were h-happy !"

His arms wrapped around me as I buried my face in his chest, he rubbed circles on my back.

"I know babe, I don't hate it at all, I just want some alone time with you, just us. Please forgive me ..."

I nodded against his chest , he pulled away from me and leaned down to kiss me, I sniffled and kissed him back. Soon the kiss turned more passionate .

"I love you so much..."

He mumbled against my lips and picked me up, my legs tightened around his waist.

He carried me to the bed and placed me there gently , he took off his shirt, I admired the muscles that stretched all the way down, disappearing into his pants. His huge biceps made me drool , he smirked and let his fingers trail down his torso.

I rolled my eyes at his lame attempt to seduce me with his 'sexy or what?' Face , let's ignore the fact my mini me stood at full attention .

Me and my mini me do not share the same mind, we are two different personalities . I'm the brains and he's ....the rest.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Your lameness ..." I snickered, he rose one amused eyebrow .

"You think I'm lame ? Your dick doesn't seem to think that way".

"Yeah well, my dick and I never agree on the same thing so you might as well wipe that smile off ", of course I lied , my dick acted according to me.

He smiled like a wolf, no, like a wild dog .

"I guess I'll have to change that ..."

and like the dog he was he leaped forward...

__________________

"Where are you taking me?"

Excitement filled me as I was led blindfolded by Mark in the cold sand , the night was chilly but nice .

Is he planning on doing something kinky , if so I'll punch him , my ass was still sour ...

"Whoa there!"

He caught me as I stumbled , I shivered at his touch , he was warm . I snuggled closer to him as we continued to walk, I could hear the waves. Soon the sand turned into rock hard surface that turned sharply up, Mark helped me up the rock and then he took off the blindfold .

"Damn..."

I mumbled at the sight in front of me .

Candles scattered , their flame fluttering because of the wind , in the middle was a blanket with rose petals and a large basket.

"It's been awhile since we went on this kind of date, this one is my apology for earlier."

I nodded as he guided me to sit , the view was amazing , the wide sea, it's waves cashing just beneath us, even in the darkness it was still beautiful .

Mark opened the basket and took out a small box, handing it to me.

"For you..."

I opened it and grinned in excitement at the golden chain with the silver tag . ' you're beautiful ' was engraved in it and next to it a heart of rubies .

"Thank you! It's perfect !"

I pecked him, he shuffled from behind me and helped me put it on. Now that was a thing I would never take off even if my life were at stake .

"And now let's eat..."

He pulled food from the basket...