chap 8

"Did you call me?" Mark showed up the minute Eric left, he was shirtless , his abs were winking at me to come and lick them slowly with my tongue and those nipples ! They're so huge, I want to pinch them and-

"Like what you see?"

Mark smirked at me and crossed his arms on his broad chest.

"No! Why are you shirtless anyway?!" I was blushing as he slowly approached me.

"Does it bother you?" He raised an eyebrow , he was so tall that I had to look up.

"Yes! I mean no! Go around naked for all I care!" I cried .

He chuckled "you're so cute," he leaned down and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and returned the kiss , his hands cupped my butt and hoisted me , I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me upstairs to his room.

When we got there we started to heavily make out on the bed, his hands made their way under my shirt and played my nipples , it felt good and my nipples got hard, a moan escaped my lips.

I broke the kiss and sucked on his neck, looking for that spot that'll make him moaning .

"Oh god!" He grunted , bingo!

I kept sucking on that spot, my hands trailed down to the bulge that was hiding under his pants and suddenly he jumped off of me.

"What's wrong?" I panted ,

"If go more than that I'm afraid I won't be able to stop" he exclaimed and I was having a hard time not to roll my eyes .

"Look it's obvious that we both want it so stop talking and do something more useful with your mouth " I gestured for him to come but he hesitated .

"But you're a virgin..." I felt a vein popping , "so what!?" I snapped , he flinched .

"Don't you want your first time to be special or something ?"

"No!" I was getting irritated here with my boner, I want to have sex and now !

"Okay ... but we don't have condoms" I jumped off the bed and ran out of the room and returned with a pack of condoms .

"My sister's " I answered to his questioning look.

"I don't think I can do this ," what's his problem now, "you're not ready?" I sneered.

He made an offended face, "no I just don't want you to regret it later" aww I want to hug him!

"I won't , I promise that I won't , now come here big guy!" He grinned and did so.