02

HEY GUYSSSSS. How are yall todayy? Hopefully good 😊. Y'all i got 2 views on the last chapter and ik that's only a little bit but that has me so happy bc 2 is better than nothing. Soo enjoy the rest of the story 😊.
-------------------------------------------
The next morning
                   Jimin's pov
"Jimin get your ass up right noe and get ready for school before you're late on the first day!"
"Im up! Im up! Now please stop screaming so early in the morning Jihyun!"
Jihyun is my older brother that i live with since my parents died 2 years ago in a plane crash. ( i know his brother is younger but since its a fake story imma make him older ).
I got up and went to do my usual business. Which consists of brushing my teeth using the restroom and badically just stating at my phone for like 10 minutes before i get out. Its already 8:35 so that means i got 10 minutes to get to school. I get in my beautiful car that took me blood, sweat and tears to get a hold of. I zoom to school and get there just in time before the 1st bell rang. Luckily my first period was a portable which was right in front of the parking lot so i really wasnt gonna get late.
(Jimin's outift for school)

--------- I got to my first period and it was pretty boring so none to say about that class

---------
I got to my first period and it was pretty boring so none to say about that class. Right now im walking to my 2nd period which is algebra 2. Once i got inside i noticed that i was the 2nd person to get there. So i chose the very last seat since the teacher said that we get to choose our permanent seats. Once i sit down i start to wonder how Jungkook's first day is going. Hopefully he's making new friends and that he isn't so nervous. I wish we could see each oth- " Hi, uhm is this seat taken"
"Jungkook?"
------------------------------------------
Woahhhh. How did he get there? Such a mystery lol jk. I bet yall saw that coming bc i mean its obvious if you've read so many other type of these fanfic (like me) . Do what did yall guys think about this chapter? I made it a little longer than last time bc i just kept typing what sounded good in my head. Hopefully you guys liked it and again thank you for the 2 people who read this i love y'all😘.
Follow me:
Instagram:paui_21
Snapchat:pmi242988
Twitter:paola988

(Jimin's car down below)