04

Jungkook's pov
I gave jimin my address and put my seatbelt on. It was a silent semi long ride since i lived in the rich side of the town. My parents are very rich people. My mom is a surgeon and my dad is a a famous writer. I have an older brother that i don't see much since he is out of town for college. When we were nearing my house i saw that jimin was surprised i mean i get why he's surprised my house was really huge even though 75% of my house was untouched. Moslty because my parents are never home since my dad is always out of town doing interviews and shit,and my mom is always at the hospital so yeah im always alone at the house.
I take jimin into my room and let him sit down on my bed and enjoy the comfiness.
"Your room is nice" jimin said as he sat up. "Thanks. Do you want to order something to eat?" I said sitting in front of him. He looked away and blushed " Yeah that eould be great. Can i borrow your bathroom please?"
" Yeah sure its that door behind you."
" Are you okay? You're face is really red, do you have a fever ?" "No im fine just a bit hot that's it, I'll be back "

Jimin's pov
I had to get away from him. He was too close and was staring straight at me and i just couldn't take it. I never told him this but i've liked him for a long time now and im pretty sure he doesnt feel the ssme way. I want to tell him but i think ill just wait a little more. I walk back out and he tell me that we will watch a movie while the food get here. After awhile the bell rang and jungkook went down to get the food. We ate and talked about the most random things ever. Once we finished eating it was already late and i was getting sleepy. "Aye jimin you wanna sleep over i can let you borrow some clothes you can sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the floor. " "Yea sure imma just call my mom to let her know" but we can just share the bed since u have a king size it won't be a problem" jungkook blushed when i said that we should share a bed." Okay well then goodnight jimin" "goodnight jungkook i had fun today thank you for inviting me over"
"Anytime mi casa es tu casa, no seriously come whenever im always alone in this big house and sometimes i get scared cuz bitch have you seen those scary movies. Nuh uh boo boo i aint doing that shit".
"Haha yea i will keep you company anytime"
We both fell asleep after talking for a bit.
-------------
Sorry guys for this shitty chapter it was getting late and i had to do the dishes so it was rushed but next chaoter will be better i promise. Btw i got 21 views and im like the happiest person ever like i even started dancing and i usually dont do that💀💀. But thank you guys soo much i love yall and dont forget to share vote and comment❤❤.
Twitter:paolam988
Snapchat:pm8242988
Instagram:paui_21
(Jungkook's house )

 Twitter:paolam988Snapchat:pm8242988Instagram:paui_21(Jungkook's house )

(Jungkook's room)

Ik ik it looks weird but just go with it

Ik ik it looks weird but just go with it .