07

Jimin's pov(when the jungkook and the myterious guy were "kissing")

"Jimin? Let me explain its not what you think it is!"
I didn't care i just ran to my car, i wanted to get away from him as fast as possible i cant believe he would do this to me. I heard him screaming behind me but i didn't stop, a part of me wanted to listen to him but the other part of me told me to keep running and leave. I just did what my body did, run. I got to my car and tunred it on. I cried really hard, my vision was getting blurry but i saw jungkook coming and i didn't want to see him rn so i left straight to my house. When i got there the first thing i sae was that my mom and dad weren't home. I went to my room and just laid there crying my self to sleep. I hear someone ring the doorbell and i clean myself because if it was my mom or somebody i wouldn't want them to see me like this. When i opened the door i saw jungkook with tears in his eyes. " jimin please let me explain!" I wanted to let him in but something inside me didn't let me. I told him to leave me alone and he looks so sad and desperate but he hurt me badly and i just wanted to be alone for now. I went back to my room and cried myself to sleep. I heard my parents come in and i didn't bother going downstairs because i was just not in the mood at all.
--------------------
The next day
I didnt put attention to anything my teachers were saying i just made it look like i was but i really wasn't. My friends loooked at me worriedly, i just waved them off. I caught jungkook staring at me a couple of times but i ignored him. I felt bad but i dont know why i was really mad, we aren't even dating. So i thought about it and decided that i would talk to him after school.
I waited at the front of the school for jungkook. When i saw him i ran up to him. I saw him get hapoy but then he got sad and started apologizing." Jimin im really sorry for hurting you, just please let me explain." " its fine. Can we talk?"
"Of course."
He told me everything and i mentally cursed at myself for not letting him explain and just jumping to conclusions. But i really wanted to know why this guy wad kissing him. The thought of Kennedy planning all of this ad het revenge. I'm not 100% sure but i will find out why he kissrd jungkook. " jiminie, i like you a lot. Im sorry for never saying anything about it i was just not sure if you would feel the same but right now i dont care i just want you to know how i feel. Park jimin would you be my boyftiend?"
--------------------
Woooahhhh. What is jimin going to say? Yes or no? Idk find out on the next chapter. Thanks guys for reading once again i love yall. Hope yall have a good night/day. And remember love yourself😘.
(Saw this the other day and had to share jin's face 💀💀)