08

Jimin's pov
"Park jimin would you be my boyfriend?"
I cried. My heart felt weird, but in a good way. I want to say yes but i was too schocked that i just stared for awhile.
"Yes. Yes a million times. " i hugged him with the biggest smile on my face." Omg thank god i thought u were gonna say no and i was starting to panic. I love you park jimin and you mean the world to me." He said while grabbing my face and kissing me. He looked at me straight in the eyes and said 'i love you with all my heart' i felt butterflies in my stomach. We drove to my house with big smiles on our faces while we held each other hands. When we got home all we did was makeout and stare at each other while saying'i love you'. It was great, i was waiting for this day and now that it came true its better than what i imagined. He was closer to me now and i got to see him everyday. "Wanna stay over?" I asked while i blushed furiously." Yeab sure that'll give me a chance to do what i want to do to you tonight" he smirked while walking towards me. I stepped back but he wrapped his arm around my back and pulled me towards him. I was too shy that i didnt look at him but he made me look at him. He kissed me but this time it was different, it was passionate and it has soo much love in it. It was sexy. He started moving his hands towards my ass. Once he grabbed then he smirked under the door and i bit his lip. " let's take this to the bed" he smirked as i pulled him towards my bed. " are you ready park jimin?"
------------
Ouuu its getting hot in here 💀💀. Thank yiu guys for reading this chapter sorry that it came iut crappy i kinda rushed it because i got busy. But thanks for reading my book guys i really aporeciate yall taking time to read my book. I love you guys and dont forget to love yourself. You are beautiful no matter what. Dont let people bring you down. Because i love you😘. Have a good night/day.