Chapter 17

Jimin's POV

We were back at school and I'm already tired of it. It was lunch time and i haven't seen Jungkook at all and i was starting to get worried. I called him and he didn't answer. I continued on with my lunch ,since i thought maybe he just slept in since we had a long night last night,if you know what i mean. "Where's your little boyfriend, did he break up with you already? I didn't know my kiss was that good " the guy i saw kiss Jungkook smirked at me. "No actually he's at home sick from that kiss you gave him, i think you should go get checked out since you dint want to be spreading something" I said a little too loud so that people could hear me. "Whatever fag" he turned and walked away.
Ugly ass bitch thinks he can hurts me. I throw my food away and go back to class for the remaining of the lunch. On my way to class i hear someone call out my name "Jimin!! Wait for me." I turn around to see Jasmine coming towards me. Jasmine was a nice and beautiful girl, I had Speech class with her and we did some projects together but aside from that we never talked so I was a little surprised that she was talking to me. "Hey Jasmin. You okay?" I asked her as she reached me. "Yeah just wanted to check up on you. I saw you talking to Brody" so that was his name. "Yeah im fine he was just being an ass that's all." I smiled at her and continued to walk to my class. " So how are you and your boyfriend?"
"Things have been good i just don't know where he is at the moment, but i trust that he isn't in trouble ". The bell rang and we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.
———————————————————
After school
As soon as i got out of school I went straight to Jungkook's house. He hasn't answered me at all nor has he called me back. And i was in panic mode. I got to his house and i ran inside his house. The door was open which is good, his parents weren't here also which got me even more worried. I went up to his room and saw him on his bed all sweaty and pale. And i knew right away he got a cold. I went to his kitchen and grabbed a bowl and a towel and went back to his room. I soaked the towel in the water and put it on his forehead. He opened his eyes and i felt so bad to see him like this. "Hey babe," he said trying to smile and failing bad. "Hey shhh, you rest. How come you didn't tell me anything, have you been like this all day?" I asked tucking him in." Yeah, i tried calling you but my phone was dead." He started dozing off so i went back down to the kitchen to cook some food up and went back up to his room and took a nap with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys i finally updated i feel so bad , i haven't done anything for this story and you guys are probably already tired of me. Im planning focusing on this story or i might even just start a whole different story. Idk yet but thanks for reading this. And as you know I love y'all so much and share this story if you like it.
Follow me on my social media:
Instagram-@paui_21
Snapchat-pm8242988
Twitter-paolam988