After the date

Jimin's pov

We came back from the date and jungkook threw me to the bed and got on top of me. He started kissing me harshly, it hurted but it was sexy at the same time. I started taking of his shirt and unbuttoning his pants. Until he stopped me " take ur clothes off" his voice sounded so sexy and horny. "O-okay" i started stripping for him. As i was taking my underwear off i glanced at him and he was dtaring at me with dark but horny eyes. I can see how hard he was so i walked towards him and started grinding on him. I then stood up and started undressing him. "Damn daddy already hard for me" i said pulling him into the bed. I lay him down and i get on top of him. I start teasing him by kissing his neck. "S-stop teasing J-jimin". He said moaning. I then grabbed his dick and put it inside me. I move uo and down slowly. "Faster jimin faster!" He said grabbing my waist and moving me up and down.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jungkook's POV

Jimin felt so good but i needed jim to go faster he was teasing me too much. So i flipped our position and i layed him down on the bed and started thrusting inside him really hard making him moan loud. "Ah, ah yes jungkook right there" he looked so good moaning my nane. I grabbed his neck and kissed his plump lios and i felt his moans in my mouth. I started going faster as he was driving me crazy with each moan getting louder. "Imma cum, jungkook imma cum" "its okay baby go ahead i am too" i said grunting as i felt myself cumming inside of him. We both cuddled together in the bed after we had our session. " i love you jungkook, please dont ever leave me" he said hugging me tighter." I will NEVER leave you, i promise baby i love you.
-----------------------------------
Heyy guys i am so so so sorry for never updating but to be honest i had gotten so lazy but i couldnt just let this sotry finish here i hope yall forgive me for this but here is today's chaoter i Will try to make the long chapter i had promised yall maybe this christmas break i will so look forward to it. But thanks for the people that have been here with me through it all. I love you guys and again dont forget to loce yourself.
Btw yall should go check out Billie Eilish omg i live her💖. But anyways have a great day/night 😘