Jealous

Jimin's POV
"Goodmorning babe , wanna go downtown later at night?" Jungkook says kissing me as I walk to the kitchen. "Of course, oh my god we're gonna get to see the Christmas lights" I jump in his arms and kiss his neck.
We stay in bed for a couple of hours until we decided to leave early since we were getting bored. We got there around 6:30 and it was already dark out." Look babe the tree!" I drag jungkook towards the tree " Yeah its beautiful, like you"
I blush and look at the people around us and look at all the couples taking pictures so I pull out my camera and start taking off guard pictures of the most beautiful thing in the world, jungkook. " Hey you know I can see you right?" He tries to take my camera away, but I run away" Catch me if you can!!" I shouldn't have said that because he literally caught me like 2 seconds after. After playing for awhile we decided to go to a small cafe. We sit down at the very back corner by the window. We talk until the waitress comes" What can I get for you today?" She asks mostly jungkook because she doesnt even look at me. Doesnt she see me here?? Is she that blind? Oh god hoes these days what can we do, please help them lord jesus of mine. " Uh yeah I would like 2 hot chocolates for me and my BOYFRIEND , thank you" he smiles sweetly at me and I hear the waitress huff and walk away angry. I lean towards jungkook and bite his lip " What was that for?" He smirks" That was for being smart. Just wait until we get home you will get your surprise" i smirk and start rubbing my foot on his dick. I look over at him and he blushes. I then start going faster and i see him start to moan, and I stop because the waitress came with our drinks. "Quit playing with me baby, you're going to regret it" I then tell him to follow me to the restroom. Once we both are inside i lock the door and I pull his pants down.
I tease him for a little bit until he grabs my head and thrusts in my mouth. He picks me up and rips my pants off. " Wait lets go home first" he nods and we leave to the car. When we get to the car he drives and i play with his dick. He then pulls over at an empty dark park and pushes me to the back of the car. He rips my pants away again and he kisses ne before he puts it inside me. He starts off slow and then he goes faster as my moans get louder. He locks our fingers together and looks at me straight in the eyes as he's inside me. I feel start to get tired so I switch our positions and i get on top and start bouncing up and down.
We both go at it until we both are done.
" That was good babe, never had sex in the car but anything because of you, you drive me crazy but in a good sexy way" he bits my lip. We both get dressed and go home.
································
Jungkook's POV
Me and jimin stay in the couch watching our show. I feel him fall asleep so I carry him to his room and tuck him in. I kiss him on the forehead and leave to my house. I couldn't stay over tonight because his parents were coming back tomorrow and I didnt want to put him in a bad situation. I think about all the fun we had together and hoe much he is important to me. But im scared that peopke will hate on our relationship and i dont want to hurt him. But I will do my best to keep his beautiful mesmerizing smile of his on his face.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hey guys new update as you can see. I tried to do it as long as i coukd but i was getting tired so i left it at that. Sorry if its not that good. Uhmn ive been kinda down lately because of all the testing and my reall bad headaches but tomorrow imma go to the hospital to get some scans on my head to check if everything is alright. I wilk keepnyall updared and Will try my best to update daily again. I love yall so much and thank you for reading ny book.
Follow me:
Instagram: @paui_21
Snapchat:pm8242988
Twitter: paolam988
Dont forget to love yourself. 😘