03

Guys i got 10 views!! Yall dont know how hapoy i am like that is so much for me like u dont understand this made my day when i saw it like ughh. I love yall😘😘
--------------
"Jungkook?"
"Jimin?! What are you doing here. Why didnt you tell me we were at the same school?"
" uhm how am i supposed to tell you when you didnt even tell me where you were going but that not the problem right now." I said as i pulled him down to sit next to me. " I'm so hapoy right now. This is the best thing ever. Bitch this is just like in the chickflick stories. But like you know what funny i was JUST thinking about you like no lie i was wondering what you were doing right now and how it was going for you."
" Yeah im happy too but there's this one girl tho that i really didn't like at all in my 1st period. I think her name was chelsea. I dont know i dont care but i already know she a hoe she was all up on me and like eww no she was touching me with her dirty hoe hands im disgusted."
"Ew Chelsea is a hoe , don't even mess with her. Everytime a new hot guy come to this school she has all her hand on them and start flirting with them and let me tell you that shit ain't cute." I say as I make a disgusted face , as jungkook sits there and laughs.
The class had started and jungkook and i just kept talking ignoring what the teacher was saying because i mean i think we all know the school's expectations that no one will really follow. We talked about how awesome our year will be, we also found out i have him last period and on my B days i have him for 3 classes which is the best thing ever because i get to be next to him and look at his beautiful bunny face.
We spent the rest of the school day texting each other since in 4th period we got seperated for the day.
-------------
After school
" hey jiminie, wanna come over to my new house and like hang out or something?"
" yea sure, do you want a ride because i know yo ass still dont get your car?"
" truueeeee, yea alr"
-------------
Thank you guysss for reading this chapter hope y'all liked it. Please share this story with yall friends. Vote and comment. Follow me on my social media.
Twitter:pm988
Snapchat :pm8242988
Instagram :paui_21
Again guys thank you so much for the 10 views like u dont know hoe happy i am i love yall so much 😘 have a good night/day.
(Jungkook's outfit)