promise pt.2

Jimin's POV
After the guys got here with gifts and drinks, we all sat down and started catching up. Jungkook knew all of them because of me. When i started talking to Jungkook, Taehyung found out and made me introduce him to everybody so they became friends after that. Namjoon and Jungkook are practically best friends. I don't mind at all. I love that all my friends are friends with him. " so who's first?" I got up and got some Popsicle stick and wrote our names so that we could pick randomly who would go first. I mixed it up and J-Hope's name came and he got up with a big smile and got his presents. After him, was me then Namjoon, Jin, Suga, V, and the Jungkook. I looked at Jungkook with a smile, and he smiled nervously. "What's wrong babe?" I whispered to him. "Nothing why?" He grabbed the presents and passed them out. I didn't get one and I got kind of sad. But I quickly covered it. Suga got a new speaker, Jin got a Mexican recipe book, Namjoon got books so he could read to relax, V got a new painting set. He then turned around to look at me with a nervous look. He pulled out a paper and gave it to me. It said " Read Out loud" I laughed but started to read it " Hey Jimin, it's me jungkook just wanted to write this letter to let you know that I did get you a Christmas gift but i wanted yours to be a surprise. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I will never leave or change the way I look at you. Why? Well because I love you so much that words can't explain which is why I want you to look at walk with me and our friends to the backyard right now." I had a big smile on my face and looked at him confused. "Come on guys lets go outside" I walk out and see so many balloons and candles. I look to the side and it says turn around. At this point my heart was beating faster than flash. I slowly turn around and see Jungkook on one knee. " What are you doing?" "Jimin I love you so much and I wish for us to stay together forever so I will do anything to do that." I  start tearing up and he pulls out a small black velvet box. " Park Jimin do you promise to always stay by my side and love me back and always be honest with me while i do the same." " OMG!!! yes yes. I thought you were going to propose but this is way better than a proposal. I promise to always stay by your side at all times no matter what. I love you" "aweee guys must be nice, well we'll get going so y'all can have a great time tonight, wink wink" i rolled my eyes " alright guys thanks for the gifts and spending time with us i will call y'all later. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys finally updated. i am wayyy behind lol but sorry just got my computer and I was planning the other chapters and how the rest of the sorry is going to go. So thanks for waiting and please share this story to others if you like it. I may not be good right now but I will appreciate the favor thanks guys and  I love y'all.