Promise

Jungkook's POV
It was christmas day tomorrow and I still didn't get Jimin anything. It has been so frustrating this whole week. I wanted to get him more than one gift, and the reason for that is because jimin deserve it more than anybody else. He already bought all my gift and that give me even more stress. "Hey babe, what's on your mind?" " nothing just thinking about what we should do today." I lied. " how about we throw a party?" I looked at pointed outside "early in the day?"" Of course, it's just gonna be a small get together with our friends you know tae, yoongi,jin hyung, namjoon, and hobi." He said as he laid down next to me. "Yeah that would be nice haven't seen them in a long ass time ." I grabbed my phone and decided to call Taehyung. "Hey, just calling to tell y'all that we will be having a party and yall can bring all the guys for a get together. So that way it can just be the 7 of us." He smiles is teethy smile" yeah of course man i missed yall would be nice to chill again here and there." " yeah i know so what time yall free?" I asked sitting up." Around 4 or 5 would be nice. " ill meet u at your house, bye"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jimin's POV
We went to the mall to see the big christmas tree that i always talked about in our conversations. I saw many cute couples but one caught my eye, the guy was giving a promise ring to his girl and in my head i kept thinking about hoe nice it wpuld be if jungkook would do that. But I don't want to make him feel like he has to. "We are cuter than them" he turns me around and kisses me. "How'd you i was staring at them?" "It was obvious, i was staring at you whilr you were staring at them." I blushed. Jungkook grabs my hand and interwines our fingers together as he walks me to the food court.we ate quickly once we daw that it was already 3pm and the party was in an hour. As we were leaving jungkook left to the restroom while i went to go get the car started.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Jungkook's POV
As I was leaving I checked if Jimin couldn't see me and i went straight to the ring store. I finally knew what to get him. Early I saw him staring at a man giving his girlfriend a promise ring. And in his eyes I saw that he wanted that, so that is what I am getting for Jimin it will be perfect for him. I went into the jewerly store and looked gor the perfect one. I saw a couple ring that had hearts engraved in them and decided to get them so that we could be matching our rings. I paid for the rings and hid them in my pocket so that Jimin wouldn't see it. I got to the car and saw that Jimin was falling asleep so i let him sleep and went straight home after stopping by the store to buy the things for the party. It was 4 already and the guys had called me saying that they were on the way. I woke up Jimin not long ago and told him to take a shower do that he could wake up. After i got a message from the guys that they were going to br late due to traffic. So I decided to join Jimin in the shower. I went in silently sneaking up on him. He gasp as I started kissing his neck while wrapping my arms around his waist. " you scared me" " sorry babe, the guys said they were going to be late because of the traffic, so I decided to join you. " i turned him aroung and lifted him up on the wall. " what if the guys end up coming early" " they wont" i lifted him up a little and inserted my dick in him and he started moaning. I thrusted harder because the guys could come any second. I grabbed Jimin by his neck and thrusted even harder as his moans were getting louder " ahh keep going keep going" i felt him cum as so did i. We both gave each other a kiss and finished showering. The guys came aroung 4:45 literally 10 minutes after the whole wet scene that went on in the bath.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Soo sorry guys that it wasnt a 2000 word chapter but it was hard since i was busy but here I am. I love you all and hope u have a great day/night.
Follow me :
Insta: paui_21
Snapchat: pm8242988