The Date

Jungkook's POV

For our date we went to Disney world. He gave me a beautiful gold rose ring as a gift. It wad so cute, i cried because i thoight he was proposing but its a pormise ring but one day it will be the engagement ring. I know it. Well i hope.
"You like the ring?"
"Yeah, i love it so much. I love you jungkook, you know that?" I said staring deeply into his eyes.
He kissed me and at the same time the fireworks went off and it was the most beautiful moment in my life.
----------------
Jungkook's pov
He looked so beautiful looking up at the fireworks. I thank god everyday for letting us cross paths.i have never felt this way before. Jimin makes me feel some type of like even if im mad at him i can't its so hard for me because then I'll just miss him.
" why are you staring at me Like that?" I was staring at him too much that i didn't even notice the fireworks were over. " You're beautiful jimin. And ik just hapoy you're with me and not with someone else." I went over to him and kissed him deeply while caressing his cheek.
--------------
"Some people want it all
Some just want nothing at all
If it aint you baby
If i aint got you baby "
I heard his angelic voice fill in my ears. I knew he sang but i never really heard him and now that i did it made me fall even more in love with him. Everyday i find even more reasons to love him tonight. But im not sure if he's going to be up for it but we did bet so im gonna show him what the real me is. But at the same time i dont want to hurt him because it will hurt him. But i love him and i just can't hold it back anymore, just thinking about him gets me excited.
"Ready for tonight babe?"
"Of course but i don't know if YOU'RE ready."
"Oh im ready" I smirked.
------
Omg guys i am so so so sorry for taking so long I've been a little bit busy and my phone messed up but i got a computer so im using that. Thanks for being patient with me. I love you guys and thanks for the support. Dont forget to love yourself. I love you 😘😘.