Chapter 7

I swear Olly Murs is amazing!! I'm in love! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was amazing," He complimented.

"I'm beginning to think your stalking me, Mr. Niall." I winked.

"Please. You wish I was stalking you, but you would be a fun target to stalk." He joked.

I laughed and playfully shoved him. I walked into the reception hall and saw Dianne. "We're through rehearsing," I told her.

"Great, well your dad left and I told him I'd take you home. It'll be a while till I'm through though, so if you want to leave early, you'll have to find another ride." She told me.

"Okay. That's fine."

"I'll take you home," Niall volunteered.

"Are you sure? I don't mind waiting."

"I'm positive. I'd love to see your house in case I want to "stalk" you some more. I'd also love to meet your mysterious dad." He smiled.

"You're a freak. Just saying." I smiled and walked outside with Niall following close behind. I stopped short, wondering which car was his.

"The blue Chevy over there," He pointed.

I kept walking and stopped by the passenger side door. Before I could open the door, Niall had grabbed the door handle and was already opening the door for me. I tried to hide my smile and climbed inside his truck.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled into the drive and Niall parked his truck. "I would love to have this house. It's got so much land."

"Yeah. I guess he needs it for all the cows and horses." I grabbed my bag and got out of his truck. "Are you coming inside?" I asked before closing the door.

"Nah, maybe another time."

"Come on. You said you wanted to meet my mysterious dad and plus, he's going to want to know who drove me home."

"Fine." I smiled and Niall got out of his truck. "I'm telling your dad I drove you home and then I'm leaving. Deal?"

"Deal," I agreed. I opened the front door and threw my bag down at the bottom of the stairs. "Dad? I'm home!" I yelled throughout the house.

"I'm in the kitchen, honey! I thought Dianne was gonna be late tonight." He hollered back.

"Oh. Well, she told me she was going to be a little later so my friend volunteered to drive me home." I walked into the kitchen. "I hope that was okay." I was smiling when Dad looked up and saw Niall standing beside me.

"Oh, uh, yeah I guess that was fine. Who is this?" Dad questioned.

"Oh. Sorry, sir. Niall Horan. Blake didn't want to stay late, so I told her that I'd bring her home since I was going this way anyway." Niall said.

"Well how thoughtful of you. When did you two meet? I saw you talking this morning." Dad wondered.

"We met on the plane ride here. I was coming to see you, and he was coming back from," I stopped because I realized I didn't know what he was coming from in Los Angeles, "He was coming to visit his granddad for the summer. He had the seat next to me the whole way here," I explained.

"Oh. Well it's nice to meet you, Niall. Stay as long as you want. I was just cooking some dinner. Would you like to eat with us?" Dad asked. I turned around and smiled at Niall. Hopefully, he'd catch on that I wanted him to stay.

"I'd love to Mr. Tucker, but my granddad already fixed dinner for me, maybe some other time though," Niall hoped.

Niall grinned at me, "See ya around, Blake." He walked to the doorway of the kitchen and winked at me, then left.

"So, you like this boy?" Dad asked. "I think he's a nice boy. I don't know much about him, but he has manners and seems like he was raised right."

"I don't like him Dad. He's just the first friend I've made here, but I'm glad to know you approve of him." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm going up stairs. Let me know when dinner's ready."