Chapter 11

Started school today...it reminded me of why I hate school. I have Anatomy/Physiology, Adv. American History, Driver's Ed, Computer 2, Adv. Geometry, & Honors English. It sucks being smart because my classes are so tough! :( Anyway, it's going to be hard to upload a lot, so sorry. I'll do my best. Vote, fan, comment! Please?!? For my birthday that's coming up?? ;D (by the way, the song Blake sings at the end is Hero by Ella Mae Bowen. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe Blake's friends recognized me. If they tell her Blake will never treat me the same. She'll either be mad that I didn't tell her who I was or she'll only like me because I'm famous. I've got to tell the other boys that they recognized me. I made Blake's friends promise not to tell they saw me but I don't know if they'll hold up their end of the deal. Why was this happening? I did not want the paparazzi coming and following us around. I liked not having to wear a disguise when walking around. 'Ugh, Niall calm down. Who knows? Maybe Blake's friends won't tell anybody and everything will stay the same.' I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home from school on Friday and saw everyone was setting up for my party. The guys were outside putting up decorations on the back porch and the girls were inside cleaning up and cooking. I ran upstairs and got ready for my party. I put on a pair of denim Capri's and my cream racer back tank and my TOMS. People had just started showing up for the party when I got downstairs. I only invited Niall, Erin, Liam, Harry, Zayn, Kyleigh, Louis, and Parker from school. Everyone else were just people my dad and Wes knew.

Niall was sitting on the back porch swing alone. I went over and sat down beside him. "Hey loner," I joked. "Why are you sitting by yourself?"

"No reason. I just thought I'd come out here to look at the lake. Y'all have a really nice view." He said kind of to himself.

"Are you okay? I mean you seem kind of...I don't know...you seem upset." I asked.

"It's nothing. Shouldn't you be talking to your other guests? Your not being a very good hostess just sitting out here talking to me." He playfully pushed me and I got up.

"Come on, pouty pants. I don't know what's wrong with you but you're not allowed to be sad at my party." I smiled and grabbed his hand. I pulled him inside so he could talk to Louis and Parker while I looked for Dayton. I decided to check my room first. I found Aiden there. He was sitting on the edge of my bed. He had the picture of me and him on the swings in the park close to my house in his hand. I walked over and sat beside him. "What are you doing up here by yourself?" I asked.

"Just thinking about some things..." He paused. "Blake, I miss you. I know we're here together and all but when I go back I miss you." He stopped.

"I miss you too, Aiden, but I can't go back to LA. Not yet anyway. I need to be with my dad for a while. I like it here, I really do. I miss you and everyone else, but I'm actually considering staying here...permanently." I stopped to look at him.

He looked at the floor and nodded. "So, if your going to stay here permanently then that means we most likely won't be able to stay together."

I looked outside my window. "I suppose so..." I paused, "but I still want to be friends, like we were before we started dating. We'll be able to video chat soon. I just have to set up my web cam." I grabbed his hand. "I do love you Aiden, but I guess it's more like best friend love." He smiled at me and I hugged him. "Come on, we should probably head back to the party before people start to look for us."

We walked downstairs hand in hand and I saw my friends from school talking with my friends from LA. Dayton ran towards me and jumped into my arms. "I was looking for you!" I exclaimed. She just laughed. Dayton was ten but she was really small for her age. I sat her down and we went to the kitchen.

"Are you going to sing tonight? I saw you writing in your song book. Can you sing it for everybody? I really want to hear it." She was practically jumping up and down with excitement.

"Fine. I'll sing it for you." I smiled and she hugged me tightly.

"Good because I already got your guitar from upstairs and everyone's ready to hear you sing." She smirked and pulled me outside on the back porch. Everyone had moved down the steps to the patio. I sat on the stool and Dayton handed me my guitar.

"Well, uh, I guess I'm going to sing you a song I wrote since Dayton forced me up here. The one I'm going to sing I actually wrote a few months back before I ever got that letter from my dad." I looked up to see him standing at the back of the patio with Wes and my mom and I saw Dayton making her way towards them. My family. "So, I guess here it goes." I began strumming my guitar.

"Where have all the good men gone and where are all the gods? Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds? Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed? Late at night I toss and turn and dream of what I need. I need a hero. I'm holding out for a hero till the end of the night. He's gotta be strong, he's gotta be fast, and he's got to be fresh from the fight. I need a hero. I'm holding out for a hero till the morning light. He's got to be sure, it's gotta be soon, and he's gotta be larger than life," I continued to sing and I eventually finished. Everyone clapped and I got up and sat my guitar on the stand and I walked over to my dad and hugged him tight. "Thanks for bringing me out here." I looked up at him and smiled.

"It was my pleasure, honey. I've missed hearing that voice of yours. Do you think maybe you could sing that song for Mark and Dianne at their wedding tomorrow night?" I nodded and walked over to my friends.