Chapter 2

It was Valentine's Day, and Ruby's birthday was the day after.

 Ruby had planned to cook a romantic dinner for Chase. 

She was in the kitchen with Viv, preparing vegetables and making sure everything was perfect. 

She had set the table in the dining hall. 

She hadn't done anything like that since Adam was alive. 

She often thought about him, and deeply missed him, but Chase was in her life now.  

She was so excited to be spending a romantic evening with Chase, and then cosy up on the sofa in front of the open fire.

Chase was in his office with Dane having a chat. 

Chase took out a ring and showed Dane. 

The ring was a white gold band with a diamond set in the middle and clusters of sapphires surrounding it.  

"Do you think Ruby will like it?". Chase says.

  Dane responds with,

 "Wow, that looks expensive, any woman would love that, but I think Ruby will love it".  

Chase looks at Dane and smiles.

"It cost two million, and Ruby is worth every penny and more".  

Dane nods with an agreement.

 "When are you going to ask her?".  

Chase rubs his chin with his hand and says,

 "Tomorrow because it's her birthday, I thought it would feel more special for her".

 Dane's hands back the ring,

 "Good luck Ace, she'll love it, and I know you two are in love, I can fucking hear it, the walls in this house need to be thicker, cowboy".  

Chase slightly embarrassed says,

 "Yes I do love her, I love her so much it fucking hurts.  I'm sorry if you don't get much sleep".     

Dane puts his hands in his pockets.

 "So I'll see you later, let me know how it goes tomorrow". 

Dane leaves the office just has Ruby's about to knock on the door.

"Go right in Ruby". Dane shouts.  

Chase quickly puts the ring in his pocket.                                                                       

Chase is sat in his chair and Ruby goes over to him and kisses him then sits on his desk with her legs either side of Chase. 

Chase pushes his chair back and stands in between her legs. 

She starts undoing his shirt buttons one by one, to expose his muscular chest, she runs her fingers over his chest. 

Chase says with want in his voice,

 "You are making my cock hard woman".

 Ruby licks her lips.

"That's the whole idea, cowboy". 

Chase starts to feel his blood rush to his cock, he gently grabs Ruby by the neck and kisses her long and hard. 

 Ruby starts to feel her panties getting wet, she pulls Chase's shirt off and undoes his belt buckle, and then undoes the buttons on his jeans.