Chapter 48

It was the middle of July and Ruby was sorting out the last bits for the wedding.

Chase, Dane and Jester had gone on a business trip, that should have only took a couple days, but it was going to take a few days longer.

Ruby was meeting with the caterers to discuss the last bits, she wanted it to be simple, but Chase insisted, on caterers.

Ruby had a fitting off her wedding dress, that afternoon in Dallas, and was meeting up with Steve for dinner.

Ruby was at the bridal shop having a fitting, and Steve walks in,

"Wow Ruby, that's a stunning wedding dress, Chase is a lucky man".

"We are already married. And I feel nervous".

"Well this time you're doing in front of your family".

"I think that's what makes me nervous".

Ruby went to the changing room and took her dress off, and put her jeans on and her top, she picked up her bag and walked out to the fitter and said thank you, and went to pay for her dress,

"It's already been paid for".

The woman says.

Ruby looked at Steve and shrugged her shoulders,

"Ruby, maybe Chase paid for it".

"I told him not to interfere with my dress".

The woman looks at Ruby and says,

"It wasn't Chase it was a man with an English accent, like yours".

Ruby turned to Steve and smiles and says,

"That would be one of my brothers, and I bet all three of them are in on this".

Ruby says thank you and carries her dress and her other bags to the limo.

Steve and Ruby go for dinner, and have a laugh, it was getting late and Ruby had to get home and look after the twins.

The limo pulled in to the drive of the ranch and stopped outside the house, Ruby got out and grabbed her bags and her dress which was in a dress protective cover.

She turns around and bumps into a solid wall of muscle, she looks up and sees Chase smiling at her.

She smiles and her face lights up, Chase, cups Ruby's cheeks and kisses her, he takes her bags, but she doesn't let him have the dress.

He scoops her up in his arms and walks her to the house,

"You're back early?".

"I couldn't be without you any longer".

Chase puts Ruby on her feet when they get inside the house, he starts to look in the bags,

"Anything for me?".

"The only thing I got you, will have to wait till the wedding night".

Ruby grabs the bags and kisses him.

"Wedding night, that must mean lingerie".

Ruby blushed, and Chase starts running after her up the stairs and in their bedroom.

Ruby puts her bags on the chair and hangs her dress up, as she turns around Chase grabs her and starts kissing her and undressing her.

She had missed Chase, he had been gone for six days, and she wanted to feel his naked body.

Ruby was naked and, on the bed, Chase ripped his shirt off and undone his trousers and took them off with his boxers.

He kissed his way up Ruby's body to her lips, and kissed her, their lips locking, and their tongues danced around,