Chapter 11

Ruby went out to the barn to get Storm, she tacked her up and went for a ride, she was enjoying her ride and the crisp cold air.

She had been out riding three hours and thought she should make her way back to the ranch.

When she got back, Chase hurried up to her.

"You've been gone a long time Ruby, I thought something might have happened, but I'm glad your back". He says.

Ruby dismounts, and kisses Chase.

"I'm sorry, but I was enjoying the ride and I lost track of time".

Chase slaps Ruby's ass, as she walks past to the barn.

Ruby puts Storms tack away and closes the stable door and saw Chase in the aisle by the barn office.

She walks towards him and could hear Dane's voice and Jester's coming from the office.

Ruby slapped Chase's ass as she walked past... Chase grabs her hand and pulls her back to him, she wraps her arms around his neck and Chase picks her up...... Ruby wraps her legs around the top of his thighs.

They start kissing each other, Chase puts one hand on Ruby's ass and uses his other hand to squeeze her tits.

Dane wishes it was him and could feel his cock getting hard.

Jester is thinking about the night they had steamy sex, and his blood is rushing to his cock.

Ruby slides of Chase.

"Don't be long, I don't want to start without you". She says to Chase.

She licks her finger in a seductive way, to tease Chase.

But Dane and Jester were dazed by what Ruby was doing, Chase looks at Dane and Jester.

"You two are so fucking unbelievable".

Ruby winks and walks off.

Dane looks at Chase.

"What do you expect, you do it right in front of us, we need to set some rules don't you think Chase".

"OK, what rules do you want?". Chase asks.

Dane looks at Chase.

"When you're out here in the barn, and when we have clients". Dane says.

Chase scratches his jaw.

"OK, I will let Ruby know".

"Glad we got that sorted, can we get back to business". Dane says.

Chase looks at Dane.

"Let's get back to business...... You want to buy another two hundred head of cattle".

"We got plenty of grazing, we could get more horses and start breeding again". Dane replies.

"I see that Hill Barn Ranch is up for sale, that's got nine hundred acres and holding pens, I need to go and speak to Nash realtors and get more details". Chase says.

"That's quite a nice property, the house alone must be worth a fair bit, I mean have you seen it, that could host a lot of parties. You could have a party every fucking weekend, think off the pussy". Jester says.

Dane looks at Jester.

"There it is, you have got fucking pussy on the brain, I swear Jester you need to see someone, on second thoughts don't because if your therapist is a woman you would probably fuck her". Dane says and smiles.

"That would probably happen, Jester you are a sick cowboy". Chase says and laughs.

"If your woman wasn't so fucking hot, I wouldn't be thinking about fucking pussy all the time, she can make a man's cock stand to attention, fuck Chase you're one lucky bastard". Jester says.