Chapter 40

Chase, Dane and Jester was getting out of the limo when another limo pulled up and Ruby got out, she was very tipsy, and laughing and looks back into the limo and says,

"I love you guys, will see all at two in the afternoon. I need to find my Cowboy, bye".

She closes the limo door and walks towards Chase, she was carrying her shoes and her clutch bag.

She shouts to Chase in front of Dane and Jester,

"Chase, I hope you got energy, because I need you to fuck me, it's been nine months".

Dane walks on in the door to the kitchen and Jester follows.

Chase says,

"Ruby are you drunk?".

"Maybe a little", Ruby says as she reaches Chase.

Chase looks at her and kisses her.

Ruby then says,

"I need a cup of tea first".

Chase picks Ruby up and carries her to the kitchen and sits her on a stool.

Ruby looks at Dane and Jester, and says,

"How's it hanging?". and she laughs, they look at her looking confused.

Chase made her a cup of tea and put it on the breakfast bar for her, she looks up to him and says,

"Chase, I think we should go bed, because looking at you is making my pussy wet".

Dane put his hands over his face,

Jester says,

"What the fuck".

Chase's blood rushed to his cock, he picks her up and carries her up to his room.

Ruby rushed and took her dress off, Chase ripped his shirt off and undone his belt buckle and took his boots and socks off,

Ruby undone his trousers and pushed them down his thighs with his boxers.

His cock was rock solid, she turned Chase so he could sit on the bed, she knelt down in between his legs and held his cock in her hand and lowered her mouth to it and licked from his balls up to the tip Chase caressed Ruby's hair.

Ruby slowly put his cock in her mouth and sucked.

She moved her mouth up and down and played with his balls with her fingers, she could feel his cock knocking the back of her throat she moved faster up and down.

Chase Says,

"Here it come baby".

Ruby moved faster as he exploded in her mouth, and his cum flowed down her throat.

She stands and looks at Chase, he picks her up and kisses her, he laid her on the bed and opened her legs and knelt in between her legs.

He was rubbing her thighs up and down, and looking at her body, he could see just a little scar on her bikini line where she had a c section, but she still had the most perfect body he had ever seen.

He leant down and kissed her, he open her legs wider and slowly pushed his hard cock in to her tight slit, it was so tight Ruby flinched with every push.

Chase looks at Ruby and says,

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, I want you".

Chase pushed a little more, and Ruby groaned

"OOH YES".

Chase then pumped in and out and thrusts,