Chapter 7

The pub was only a ten-minute walk up the road from the farm... Chase was walking with Dane towards the pub...... Ruby was walking slightly in front of them, with James and Mitch.

Chase was watching Ruby's every move and could see how different she was, this wasn't the same girl that came to Texas...

He watched her ass and could see her ass cheeks just peeping below her hot pants, how he wanted to tease her pussy and eat that ass of hers, he wanted to fuck her and fuck her hard.

He could feel his blood rush to his huge cock, he slightly pulled his Stetson down over his eyes and put one hand in his pocket to adjust his jeans.

Dane was trying not to look at Ruby, but it was hard for him, he thought of all the times he heard Chase and Ruby, he would imagine himself being her lover and telling her what he wanted her to do to him and make her submissive to him and fuck her all night.

Ruby grabbed Chase's hand she gave him a kiss and walked into the pub.

Someone shouted out

"James is here".

Chase and Dane couldn't believe what they were seeing, quite a few servicemen and women in uniform.

Chase held Ruby's hand tighter Ruby was stood behind Lance, but when he moved, a couple of naval lads shouted...

"Ruby's here". And they all cheered.

A naval captain came up to Ruby and kissed her on the cheek...

"You are looking well Ruby, it's nice to see you".

"Thank You, Josh, please meet my fiancé Chase and his older brother Dane".

Chase tilts his hat and Dane offers his hand to shake.

"This is Adam's older brother Captain Joshua Harding".

"Less of the formal, just Josh would do, and it's nice to meet you chaps. So, you must be real cowboys from Texas".

"We sure are". Dane says.

James shouts over,

"What drink do you want?".

"A pint of lager, and these two cowboys drink whiskey neat". Ruby shouts back.

Chase looks at Ruby and smiles.

"That's the first time you introduced me as your fiancé".

Ruby kisses him long and hard, and the men start shouting with excitement.

"Go for it, woo".

Ruby had a big smile on her face, Chase had not seen Ruby this way.... He thought, this woman is a party animal, she definitely is not like the women back home.

Ruby handed them their drinks and got hers, she started to drink it when someone shouted.

"Ruby do you want to do shots with us".

"Line them up cowboy". She shouts back.

Chase looked at Ruby confused, she turned to Chase as she was drinking her pint, which was only half full.

"Chase It's a figure of speech, we use... Do you cowboys want to do a shot, we line them up on the bar and drink up".

"I'm going to eat your pussy tonight, you look so fucking hot". Chase whispers in Ruby's ear.

Ruby bites her bottom lip and smiles.

She walks up to the bar where the shots was lined up, she finishes her pint and asks for another one.