Chapter 37

Chase pointed to a table, which had paperwork on.

He got all the papers together and put them in his briefcase.

Ruby noticed he didn't have his wedding ring on, but didn't say anything, she didn't want to argue with him.

"Do you want a drink?"

"Water is fine thank you"

Chase lifts his hand and the waiter came over,

"A glass of water, and a neat whiskey".

The waiter bows and walks off to get the drinks.

"What would you like to eat?"

Ruby looks at Chase and says in a sweet voice,

"Chicken salad, please".

The waiter brings the drinks over and Chase orders the food and the waiter walks away to the kitchen.

"So, Chase why did you want to meet?".

"To let you know that, I have sorted out the paperwork for the pub and it's all signed, you can now sell the pub. But I need you to sign some papers for that twenty million you have".

"What do you mean? that money's yours, not mine".

"We know that but we need you to co-sign so the money can be transferred back to the main account".

"OK, if you let me have the paperwork, I can read through it and get it back to you soon as possible".

The waiter brings out the food and places Ruby's chicken salad in front of her and steak in front of Chase.

"It'll still be your money, but it'll be in the main account".

Ruby didn't want to argue, so she didn't say anything and ate a bit of her salad and pushed the plate away from her to signal to the waiter she had finished.

The waiter picked up her plate and Ruby says,

"Can I have the bill please".

The waiter nods,

"I will pay, I invited you to lunch".

"No Chase this one's on me".

Ruby knew that what they just had would probably take all the cash she had on her.

The bill was put on the table and Ruby went to pick it up, but Chase's hand reached for it the same time as Ruby, and they touched,

Ruby's heart started to beat faster, she was hoping he couldn't hear it, because she sure as hell could feel it.

Chase's blood rushed to his cock and was growing hard very rapidly, it almost burst his seams in his trousers.

Ruby open the bill and just as she thought, nearly one hundred and fifty dollars, and then a tip on top she took two hundred out of her purse and passed it to the waiter.

Ruby looks at her watch, she still had fifteen minutes.

"How did your doctor's appointment go?".

Ruby thought, I can't tell him, I'll keep it short.

"Yes, alright I'm healing fine".

Chase knew she wasn't telling him everything, but he was worried.

"Well Chase I need to go, I take it your out again tonight?".

Ruby stands up and bends slightly to get her bag, and Chase could see she didn't have panties on, but his cock was growing again.